MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > MCCCU Shutdown Oct. 1 & 2

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MCCCU Shutdown Oct. 1 & 2  (Read 1570 times)

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
MCCCU Shutdown Oct. 1 & 2
« on: September 11, 2015, 04:11:11 PM »

If you didn't see the signs or heard. All MCCCU will be close on October 1st & 2nd for a systems upgrade.
I haven't heard anything else as to if the cards will still work or when service will be active again since the days are a Thursday and Friday.

I'm pretty sure that that money won't be in the system, cards will work. Might have to wait until Monday to see if anything works.
Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: MCCCU Shutdown Oct. 1 & 2
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 06:14:10 PM »

Here's more info from their webpage:

http://www.mcccu.org/system-upgrade
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 09:59:06 AM »

I spoke with someone today to clarify what was going on, and it is a software changeover as the old program license was up - so thus the timing...

They will be hand posting for the two days - as I was asking how they would handle transactions if they don't credit my deposit immediately.   

I told them they probably could have explained it better than telling people to  get cash and their stuff won't be credited for a few days!
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 09:57:19 AM »

Anyone have any 'horror' stories or great customer service comments to make on the change over?
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 10:09:30 AM »

They have a call center open even on Saturdays til 5 -
It was easy to get through and get my new login/password.

It has a very different look and feel but once you get used to it - it's not bad to navigate to see your information and activities - even on a smart phone.   (no mobile app yet)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 10:34:26 AM »

They have a call center open even on Saturdays til 5 -
It was easy to get through and get my new login/password.

It has a very different look and feel but once you get used to it - it's not bad to navigate to see your information and activities - even on a smart phone.  (no mobile app yet)

I'm fining the specific apps less necessary as cell phones have improved and with a tablet really not necessary...

maybe a little quicker in some cases but not really necessary.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 02:01:54 PM »

I'm fining the specific apps less necessary as cell phones have improved and with a tablet really not necessary...

maybe a little quicker in some cases but not really necessary.
Actually the other program didn't have a mobile app either - I just saw it in the presser...
I tried it on my smartphone and it worked just as well if not better than my laptop.

Most sites know if you are on a mobile platform now and can set the viewing portion to maximize that.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: [1]   Go Up