MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Science & Technology > Google Maps' new Driving Mode: No need to type a destination

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Google Maps' new Driving Mode: No need to type a destination  (Read 1086 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Google Maps' new Driving Mode: No need to type a destination
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:41:08 AM »

Yet another situation of Google knowing more about your life that you may even know yourself :o :o :o

An update in the pipeline for Google Maps predicts where you want to go and provides navigation information without your having to key in a destination.

http://www.zdnet.com/article/google-maps-new-driving-mode-no-need-to-type-a-destination/#ftag=YHFb1d24ec
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

arpydave

• Hero Talker
Re: Google Maps' new Driving Mode: No need to type a destination
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 10:26:28 AM »

And here all along we thought Big Brother was gonna be the Gub'mint...nah, it's Google and Microsnort.
I'm a sheepdog. I may not agree with you but I will not tolerate sheeple.

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 10:32:12 AM »

And here all along we thought Big Brother was gonna be the Gub'mint...nah, it's Google and Microsnort.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to know that they both have some kind of a contract with the government for their 'surveillance'  :( :( :(
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

arpydave

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2016, 11:21:14 AM »

Hey, AT&T and some other international carriers "allowed" the NSA to access data via teir submerged cables...if they weren't comped monetarily, I'm sure they didn't do it out of some patriotic duty.   >:(

Oops, now just where did I leave my tin foil beenie ??!!   :'(  Ahh, now I remember! It's over at the old folks home where that sweet lady is knitting it in to a stocking cap.   ;D

It's winter, eh, ya hosers!  :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=04u58ifxmRA
I'm a sheepdog. I may not agree with you but I will not tolerate sheeple.

Those that forget history are doomed to repeat it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
Pages: [1]   Go Up