MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Brady v Manning

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brady v Manning  (Read 2497 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Brady v Manning
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 10:28:43 PM »

Funny that the two best defenses in the NFL made it to the Superbowl......

but only one of them has an offense to go along with it ...
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2016, 07:02:25 PM »

We all know the SEC schools will allow their stars to do just about anything - if they win.
Peyton Manning appears to be in that club now...

He just repeated it - in his book...   for what reason? other than to smear a female again

What about a no disclosure agreement didn't Payton understand?   

Gotta learn to keep those skeletons in the closet - after all he was 19 young and dumb... 
but now he's Old and just looks like a pervert trying to smear someone he paid off and is probably still pissed about her not bowing down to him.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4695000-peyton-manning-sexual-assault-lawsuit-accusation-tennessee-broncos-colts-jamie-naughright
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2017, 09:50:37 AM »

If anyone had a doubt after that last super bowl  - add this

Can't imagine Manning doing anything like this -

Tom Brady got the Patriots to help support a charity event for a slain police officer in MA

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/auburn-officer-ronald-tarentino/
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up