MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Health > Monroe area health care

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe area health care  (Read 972 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Monroe area health care
« on: February 13, 2016, 08:02:55 PM »

Last weekend, our 7 year old needed urgent care in the middle of the night but we soon discovered all the urgent care centers were only open during business hours.

Not only that but the one on Stewart didn't accept Meridian. So we ended up visiting Med-Express on Telegraph...and boy am I glad we did.

That place is very well thought out...and the craftsmanship of everything was fantastic! Kudos to folks that did the work.

The place was very clean. The doctor was very prompt and thorough.

Of course they didn't have an onsite pharmacy like the other place but I've always been uncomfortable with that sort of arrangement.

Now that we've been to Med Express....I can't think of anything good to say about the Urgent Care on Stewart.

https://www.medexpress.com/local-centers/michigan/monroe.aspx
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:06:27 PM by Frenchfry »
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe area health care
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 08:06:12 PM »

Oh...and I've heard from people panicked by the notices sent out by ProMedica about no longer accepting Meridian insurance.

Appears they put that on hold...but it could still happen:

ProMedica, Meridian continue ties
The companies still are negotiating a contract and the in-network status still could be eliminated later.

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20160212/promedica-meridian-continue-ties

Accepted Insurance
https://www.promedica.org/Pages/patient-resources/billing-insurance/accepted-insurances/default.aspx
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:08:20 PM by Frenchfry »
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up