MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > College football is the Big 12 dying a slow death?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: College football is the Big 12 dying a slow death?  (Read 2530 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: College football is the Big 12 dying a slow death?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2017, 05:54:32 PM »

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18793258/texas-football-signee-reese-leitao-arrested-tuesday-drug-charge-high-school

well I guess this recruit is done...    (And "dad" is a college basketball coach!)

Can't expect the Big 12 would let him in with all the other troubles going on
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 06:41:58 PM »

There is always Sparty or SEC

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2017, 08:49:28 PM »

Sparty is a few short -   I'm curious how long they will delay the news-   opening week?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:29 PM »

Big 12  Texas just lost to Maryland...   

James Franklin is thanking them for the opportunity to show his real talents at PSU
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 09:50:35 PM »

Don't look now - but Purdue is up on Louisville.

It could be that the B1G is GOOD!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 08:11:11 AM »

The Big 10 did very well yesterday!
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2017, 09:34:20 AM »

Baylor loss seals it they are the conference of 2 teams - lucky that they are still there but not for long if Texas stays down and they don't share TV revenues equally

Can OU  beat OSU is cthe deciding factor if they have any relevance at all this year
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up