MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sports Jokes - AKA Detroit Lions 2016

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sports Jokes - AKA Detroit Lions 2016  (Read 1091 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Sports Jokes - AKA Detroit Lions 2016
« on: August 14, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »

How long before people are calling for Rudock to take over the QB job?

He looked pretty spiffy there with that 3rd and 4th string O.

Go (Honolulu) Blue!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Sports Jokes - AKA Detroit Lions 2016
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 04:27:30 PM »

I believe Rudock will be on somebody's team as a backup for awhile. He has potential. He's not going to replace Staffy.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 05:55:48 PM »

I agree with you Blue2 - but a Detroit Lions fans favorite player for a long time has been the back up QB.

I think Rudock has more talent than Orlovsky.  I think he will beat him out for the #2 job - if not this year - shortly - just for money if for no other reason.

After that - lose a few games.....  and the fans will turn.  Especially when Stafford is looking at $$$$ in the near future.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 06:26:07 PM »

Never thought about Stafford and 2017/8.

Wonder what his market value at home and around the league will be?
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 07:02:48 PM »

I keep hearing that his deal might eclipse Lucks.

Pretty amazing for a QB that has hardly made the Playoffs, and never won there.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 07:10:15 PM »

Lions going to have a problem with Stafford new contract in 2017 if he doesn't play any better this year than he has played.  Why would you give a guy $200 mill if he can't win

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 08:04:22 PM »

Because you don't want the curse of Stafford when you let him go - and he sparkles someplace else, and you start back into the revolving door of terrible QB's?
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: [1]   Go Up