MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Will border security finally address illegals as taked about in the past?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will border security finally address illegals as taked about in the past?  (Read 1123 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker

I recall the biggest problem in dealing with current illegals was always "secure the border first" then we'll talk about them.

So with Trump making the steps to secure the border -   

I'm curious if the past ideas or plans will resurface - or how the illegals will be addresed
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker

I believe discussions of immigration are necessary and timely. Beyond the politicization of immigration the basic truth is that border control and immigration boils down to Autonomous Sovereignty  v. One World Globalization. Do we fight to retain our culture and freedoms, our way of life or do we relinquish our country to global world of foreign masses.

It is damaging to the economy and exhausting already over stretched federal, state and local tax subsidies, medical and police resources and social aid capital.

Many of the illegal have no desire to assimilate with American norms, beliefs and ideals. They prefer living in clusters rather than integrating with Americans and as their numbers increase we suddenly see the creation of Balkanized states and the breakup of the United States with little clusters of hostile foreigners and suddenly you find yourself a stranger in your our country, unable to speak or understand their language, unable to practice your freedom of religion, or vote and elect our law makers to represent us.

The democrat liberal progs have actively circumvented immigration laws that would prevent foreign entry without first going through prescribed procedures and following proper protocols while denying entry to people with disease or those who do not wish to pledge allegiance to this country. The democrat liberal progs view this illegal access to this country as a boon of Democrat voters by the millions and this is a major scandal.   

« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 02:55:21 PM by whispers »

Professor H

• Hero Talker

As whispers so eloquently put it -  it is about how you make that decision to become a citizen vs just moving here!
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker

I agree with that premise.  The only way the democrats can get power back and keep it is to attract millions of people to be dependent on government. 
They have no reason or want to be one global world other than to get people to vote for them..
There is no other benefit of turning America over to a bunch of Muslims and Mexicans other than to get voters

whispers

• Hero Talker

I am deeply concerned with a growing relationship between the Mexican Cartel and Islamist Terrorist groups stockpiling weapons on our southern border.

How Do We Deal With It and Sanctuary Cities?

Assign military assets and resources to provide and direct 24/7 aerial and ground surveillance and direct our military forces to the area. Tighten up the border, build the wall, make it an all hands on deck clarion call and augment border patrol with stateside armed forces to seal and protect our north and southern borders now!

Lawmakers and the AG should be preparing a legal framework to hold anyone in this country including local politicians personally responsible for any deaths or injury or aggregate damage or loss resulting from hostile acts of illegal foreigners in this country similar to those of criminal laws. If they knowingly enticed or harbored and did not prevent those acts they are responsible as those committing the crime, and treated as though they themselves committed the crime.

Sort of tough love, but this is what needs to be done: You cannot partake in a riot, where people are beaten or tortured half to death; where real private or public property is destroyed and claim a defense you didn't know or do the actual crime. If you were there that should be all the prima facie evidence necessary to charge you as though did hands on in my opinion.         

Beyond that should another foreigner commit heinous acts of violence or terrorism in this country they should captured immediately and their relatives made to undergo extensive questioning, if it is determined they knowingly assisted without notifying authorities to prevent the act their property should be seized, sold or razed or both and they should be deported immediately to their last place of origin. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 05:48:09 PM by whispers »

blue2

• Hero Talker

I hope the Mexican government can do something about the cartel and iSIS stockpiling weapons on our border.  It won't be pretty if it continues. 
You know what Trump is likely to do.

whispers

• Hero Talker

No it won't be pretty for anyone.

Tiny

• Hero Talker
  • Aw...Nuts

Deporting Mexicans hurts the US economy. But don't just take our word for it - look at Alabama.

https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/10155471553043690/
Women should be obscene and not heard.

Ham Radio...the original social network.

Professor H

• Hero Talker

Deporting Mexicans hurts the US economy. But don't just take our word for it - look at Alabama.

https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/10155471553043690/
I had to quit 1/2 way throught this when they said american workers couldn't do the job!

The other funny catch was at the beginning -   this was about a law from 6 years ago! 

Six years ago...   now who was President 6 years ago?     
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker

When there are unfilled jobs in an area and thousands of people are on welfare that welfare should go away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up