MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...  (Read 22742 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2018, 06:44:07 PM »

It would be nice if the Governor blocks MSU from using taxpayer funds to pay legal fees and law suits. Make them use the millions in the athletic endowment funds..

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2018, 10:07:34 PM »

It would be nice if the Governor blocks MSU from using taxpayer funds to pay legal fees and law suits. Make them use the millions in the athletic endowment funds..

Never happen.  Snidley is too dam dumb.  Besides, it's not his money and he's a lame duck anyway.

This is what I see going down..

The entire board of MSU is liable for prosecution because they all knew something was not kosher and conveniently decided to ignore it.  That makes all with knowledge complicit in the investigation and criminally liable as well.

This will make Penn State and the millions PS has paid out seem like a walk in the park.

Finally, I think a lot of heads are going to roll and a whole lot of people who think they are in the clear are going to get pinched.

Not just at MSU but at USA Gymnastics as well.

Talk about a serial molester, Nassar is the king.  This has been going on for years, not a just happened scenario.  He's a monster that really needs to be eliminated.

What a stain on the State of Michigan.

My personal feeling is he'll kill himself at some point.  No way he'll survive in the joint unless in solitary confinement.  In general population, he's dog meat.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2018, 09:19:02 AM »

perhaps it's fake news but some accounts saying Izzo and Dantanio and the track coach knew what was going on.  If so MSU won't have an athletic program

I see Dantonio and Izzo are both playing defense!!!

The ones I've seen are saying that D & I both contributed to the 'overall atmosphere of sexual abuse' at MSU. 

When MSU starts to settle the inevitable lawsuits they may need both their salaries to come up with the $$$!

Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2018, 09:26:56 AM »

This is kind of a long article but it tells how he managed to avoid prosecution multiple times even though LE investigations all showed something 'questionable' going on. 

Can any of these prosecutors be held accountable for what now appears to be bad decisions?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/26/larry-nassar-michigan-state-university-investigation/1069151001/
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2018, 09:55:56 AM »

it's amazing to me that 150 females that were molested by this guy never got the attention of their parent to where they started questioning the authorities at MSU or the olympic comm..  I guess it shows how much power the guy had.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2018, 10:44:31 AM »

it's amazing to me that 150 females that were molested by this guy never got the attention of their parent to where they started questioning the authorities at MSU or the olympic comm..  I guess it shows how much power the guy had.

Several of them did report it.  Read the article I just posted about how numerous prosecutors declined to prosecute him on the basis that he was a doctor and this was just a medical procedure!

At this point (I won't be surprised if more victims continue to come forward and some may be even earlier) what appears to be his first victim was a 6 yr old girl that was the daughter of his next door neighbor.  She complained to her parents and they confronted Nassar and he denied the allegations and somehow talked his way out of it.  Had the parents believed their daughter and gone to LE maybe none of these other assaults would have happened :-\ :-\ :-\

The father ultimately committed suicide!!!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2018, 11:16:54 AM »

It sounds like MSU is going to have their hands full.

I wonder if the NCAA will expand this investigation to a total disregard for student safety.

They have a DR that molests their gymnasts - response is nothing less than a joke.

Sexual Assaults by the Basketball and Football teams - response was also kind of a joke for a long time.

This could be a university issue - not just an isolated Doctor.

I'm sure Tea Party Patriot - the stalwart MSU slappy - will have input for us on how great things are?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2018, 11:41:14 AM »

When your athletic program continually recruits thugs it's nothing but problems.  Yeah every school has a few once in awhile but sparty seems to always be loaded with them.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2018, 12:00:23 PM »

Talk about a grand cover up and sweep it under the rug fiasco, here it is.  Like I said, lots of heads will roll.  I can see MSU's athletic program going down the tubes, maybe forever.

I have to wonder just where else this stuff is going on and being swept under the rug.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2018, 12:17:12 PM »

It's one reason that most if not all universities have their own police.  They don't want anything going public. 

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2018, 12:34:03 PM »

I find it very hard to wrap my mind around the sheer number of young ladies that were violated by this monster and the time frame of the whole fiasco...and it is a fiasco, perpetrated by the University (and USA Gymnastics) and their total disregard for the voices of those who were sexually violated.

None of this will end pretty.  Sure, Nassar will be put away (and most likely commit suicide), but the implications are so fat teaching and the litigation and law suits will be ongoing for decades as well as the financial expense.

Now, most all the victims will want a financial slice of the pie, I don't blame them but I foresee the financial expense (and the grubbing attorneys sucking on the teat) to make Penn State pale in comparison.

The sad thing is, MSU is a leader in agricultural research.  I'd hate to see that go down the toilet but it could.  Only do much financial cushion and the University goes bankrupt.   All because people in charge chose to ignore what was transpiring. 

It's utterly amazing to me.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2018, 12:35:55 PM »

I know Fuzz is a dirty old man (so am I actually), but compared to Nassar everybody else is a rank amateur.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2018, 01:30:47 PM »

I know Fuzz is a dirty old man (so am I actually), but compared to Nassar everybody else is a rank amateur.

Yeah, but I think the difference is we just look and dream!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2018, 02:05:36 PM »

It sounds like MSU is going to have their hands full.

I wonder if the NCAA will expand this investigation to a total disregard for student safety.

They have a DR that molests their gymnasts - response is nothing less than a joke.

Sexual Assaults by the Basketball and Football teams - response was also kind of a joke for a long time.

This could be a university issue - not just an isolated Doctor.

I'm sure Tea Party Patriot - the stalwart MSU slappy - will have input for us on how great things are?

Except the NCAA President had been warned back in 2010...  so his job is on the line from this saga as well
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2018, 02:15:35 PM »

Emeritt the NCAA president was to busy monitoring the Michigan football program that had just been put on probation for 3 years because Rich Rod had players staying beyond allowed practice time stretching
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 25   Go Up