MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...  (Read 33390 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2018, 03:51:51 PM »

I believe out of work professionals in the academic field are going to spike in Ingham County pretty quick.  I'm not sure anyone can escape the wrath... and then we got the strength coach who killed the 2 on 23 while texting.  I see he got bound over to a higher court.

His attorney claims his texting wasn't contributory.  I see Caulkins disagrees with that (and so do I).  He's going down too.  The MSU bad press isn't helping him at all.  Isn't vehicular homicide a felony?  He's out on 250K bond.  I would have locked his sorry arse up with no bail.  78 mph in a 45 construction zone and assured clear distance resulting in a multiple fatality.  He's done and just like Nassar, he should be.

Going to be a whole bunch of accountability in 2018 and beyond.

Sad state of affairs in East Lansing.

Makes me wonder if CL and I should keep our membership to the University Club.  The food is excellent as is the service but I shudder to think I have dined with those people in the past.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2018, 09:12:48 PM »

Look for the president of the NCAA get railed out too. When he took over he was told about 37 instances of sexual abuse and apparently didn't follow up

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2018, 09:20:47 PM »

I guess Schuette doesn't want any Spartan votes.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2018, 09:09:34 AM »

I guess Schuette doesn't want any Spartan votes.

Schuette is now pushing for MSU to quit fighting any lawsuits and set up a victim's fund of several hundred million $$$.
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2018, 10:46:19 AM »

And where are they going to get several hundred millions dollars?

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2018, 10:47:08 AM »

Schuette is now pushing for MSU to quit fighting any lawsuits and set up a victim's fund of several hundred million $$$.

That would seem like a logical move to me.

Maybe admit some responsibility for your actions?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »

That would seem like a logical move to me.

Maybe admit some responsibility for your actions?

All the $$$ they've already spent on high profile attorneys would have gone a long way toward funding the payouts!
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2018, 11:27:41 AM »

This gal was from Rossford Ohio...   that's about the closest I've found so far!

http://www.wtol.com/story/37353394/survivor-rossford-gymnast-shares-story-of-abuse-at-the-hands-of-a-monster

Here's somewhat of a timeline of Nassar's life.  At one time he actually worked with the Wolverine football team.  I wonder if he tried any of his 'pinky' treatments with any of the linemen ;D ;D ;D

http://interactives.indystar.com/news/standing/OutofBalance/NassarTimeline/LSJ.html

Rachael Denhollander is the gal that really kept the movement going.  She was also one of his early victims but she eventually became an attorney!

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/rachael-denhollander-5-fast-facts-you-need-to-know/

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2018, 03:03:25 PM »

From the taxpayers of course.  Isn't MSU a state funded university?

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2018, 03:04:47 PM »

I think sever hundred million won't cover it.  Might be a nice down payment though.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2018, 03:21:22 PM »

Donors who just want it to go away, and keep the Football and Basketball trains rolling.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2018, 04:19:44 PM »

Sparty has about $3 billion in endowments.  Money I assume their supporters contributed.  That's the money they should be made to use to pay for their settlements. Not taxpayers money..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2018, 04:39:15 PM »

Sparty has about $3 billion in endowments.  Money I assume their supporters contributed.  That's the money they should be made to use to pay for their settlements. Not taxpayers money..

That should about cover it.....
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2018, 07:37:38 PM »

I forgot to post the link to the news article:

http://www.ourmidland.com/news/education/article/Michigan-St-AD-retires-Dantonio-defends-himself-12529855.php#photo-14952237

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2018, 07:49:45 PM »

Keep the lawyers out of it. Otherwise they will end up with more than the victims
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25   Go Up