MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Sports > Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...  (Read 32955 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« on: March 16, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/wendy-silverwood/hypocrisy-in-spartan-nation/1284233784972409

Interesting read - compiled from various sources and made to look rather damning against the President of MSU and the various people in the Athletic office

I guess because it was girls and gymnastics it doesn't garner the media attention that boys and football got at Penn State?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Sparty's sexual predator - ignored since 1997...
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 11:40:16 AM »

Penn State revisited.  Here it comes........
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 02:35:00 PM »

Not exactly like Penn State.  Jerry was molesting minors......  In the MSU case the school just provided a DR that molested their athletes - which I assume were not minors, but still not good or right.

8*

It is a LITTLE different then the Penn State affair.

Still very very sick.  Not sure why some feel comfortable being around sexual predators.

They make my skin crawl.....
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 03:54:27 PM »

But I think it's safe to say leaders at MSU were aware and choose to ignore. They didn't want to ruin their reputation..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »

But I think it's safe to say leaders at MSU were aware and choose to ignore. They didn't want to ruin their reputation..

Can someone explain to me how turning in a sexual predator ruins the reputation of the person or institution that turns them in?

I think it is VERY clear that harboring or hiding a sexual predator is where you get in trouble.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2017, 04:54:26 PM »

Not exactly like Penn State.  Jerry was molesting minors......  In the MSU case the school just provided a DR that molested their athletes - which I assume were not minors, but still not good or right.

8*

It is a LITTLE different then the Penn State affair.

Still very very sick.  Not sure why some feel comfortable being around sexual predators.

They make my skin crawl.....

I agree.  This clown is getting a stinky pinky at the expense of his female patients...for a long time and gets away with it.  Amazing.  The parallel is at Penn State, it was gotten away with for a long time too.

Like I said..  Here it comes..  Ain't gonna be purty either.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »

I haven't read much about this.  But yeah you're right about "here it comes" if some of these girls complained to someone at MSU..

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 07:45:47 PM »

Reading the article gives you a pretty good idea of what a predator this guy is.  Pretty perverted stuff.  He obviously had a penchant for putting his finger where it didn't belong, under the guise of medical treatment....

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2017, 09:30:22 PM »

The Spartans have so many dumpster fires going right now that the students could light up a couch and no one would notice.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2017, 09:54:58 PM »

They might not be burning many tonight. The BB team getting ng thumped

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2017, 11:05:41 PM »

Sparty had big turnaround

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2017, 09:59:55 AM »

What I found very disturbing from reading the article - their investigation must not have believed the student athlete  (Title IX even)

Sad that the Title IX investigation in 2014  didn't know what was proper medical treatment - Protect, Hide, Defend...   same mentality that got PSU in trouble. 

So do you want your student going to a school that doesn't even know proper medical guidelines?
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2017, 01:52:53 PM »

Even a moron knows that treating a back issue don't include inserting your finger in a girls honey hole and massaging her boobs.

Really surprised it went on as long as it did and the fact that the school administration is in denial.  Dr. No needs a room with a cot and 3 hots and a lock on the door.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 03:12:33 PM »

And I suppose none of the girls told anyone

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2017, 07:51:34 AM »

Even a moron knows that treating a back issue don't include inserting your finger in a girls honey hole and massaging her boobs.

Well hell, I guess I'm not even at a moron level!  I've tried to sell those actions as the cure for the common cold.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up