MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Media & Entertainment > Haunting folk tale from Monroe’s history being made into a movie

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Haunting folk tale from Monroe’s history being made into a movie  (Read 704 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971

This is about the 'legend' of Dog Lady Island just in case you want to stop reading now!

I had to stop and think to see if this belonged in history or entertainment...  and entertainment makes more sense I guess.

Article from the Monroe News:

http://www.monroenews.com/news/20170528/haunting-folk-tale-from-monroes-history-being-made-into-movie

I Googled and found this 'teaser' video on YouTube.  I was even a bit surprised to see that it already has almost 1300 views! If you recognize any of the actors please make note of it.  I think I know one of the Native American 'maidens' as a waitress in a local eatery but actually she makes such a brief appearance it's hard to say for sure.  I will have to ask her the next time I see her.

The Legend of Dog Lady Island TEASER Final 1
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".
Pages: [1]   Go Up