MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Looking for a seamless gutter contractor.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a seamless gutter contractor.  (Read 709 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Looking for a seamless gutter contractor.
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2017, 09:43:14 AM »

well can't upload a pic it seems..   
I did snap one of a truck driving down Herr Rd by the high school

M.D.  Seamless Gutters
from Brownstown MI     "Licensed and insured" (good things)

www.mdseamlessgutters.com   

734-771-1040 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2017, 10:30:04 AM »

Thanks for adding that one to the list professor.

The original contractor I called in the first place did finally (literally weeks later) get in touch and is working on an estimate.

I still just can't believe there is not a single contractor in Monroe doing seamless gutters!!!   

Young people out there looking for a new business endeavor this might be an opportunity ;) ;) ;)

I put vinyl gutters (made in Canada and sold at Home Depot) up on our house several years ago.  The only issue I've had is the ice freezing in one of the downspouts and pulling it down.  Not sure if aluminum would have done any better though.  Fortunately I didn't have any long runs to make as the vinyl does rely on a junction piece (neoprene seals). 

The building that needs the new ones has one run that is near 90 feet long so that would have been way, way too many junctions.   

We'll just leave this thread open and hopefully we'll hear from a local contractor.
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2017, 06:46:24 PM »

BRD, I don't know if this will help, but we had seamless gutters installed on the house last summer.  We were given the recommendation by Monroe Aluminum.   They did an excellent job for us, but it was just a standard size for houses,  it the wide you are asking about.   But we got to choose a nice color  :)

M.D. Seamless Gutters, Brownstown, MI
www.mdseamlessgutters.com
(734) 771-1040
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up