MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > Tesla

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tesla  (Read 20750 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: Tesla
« Reply #225 on: August 20, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »

I see truckloads of Tesla's coming and going almost every day.  I never see any on the roads around here.  I wonder where they are all coming from.  Guess I'll have to drive thru the parking lot and check some plates.

There must be lots of broken Tesla's out there.

I find Tesla owners mostly own Apple products too.

No matter how terrible both Tesla and Apple products are - they defend them.

Other companies need to learn how to brain wash their customers the same way.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #226 on: August 20, 2019, 10:42:43 PM »

Been by the Tesla store or whatever it is, a couple times now.  Pretty low key place (unlike the 'in your face' Fiat Chrysler store just across the street).

Seems to be quite a few in the parking lot and I have say, smart move on their part.  Are as close to Michigan as physically possible (maybe 1/4 mile south of the state line).

Far as unreliable, I don't see that at all.  My cousin has had zero issues with his X.

You want to talk issues, look no farther than Fiat-Chrysler.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #227 on: August 21, 2019, 06:28:12 PM »

Been by the Tesla store or whatever it is, a couple times now.  Pretty low key place (unlike the 'in your face' Fiat Chrysler store just across the street).

Seems to be quite a few in the parking lot and I have say, smart move on their part.  Are as close to Michigan as physically possible (maybe 1/4 mile south of the state line).

Far as unreliable, I don't see that at all.  My cousin has had zero issues with his X.

You want to talk issues, look no farther than Fiat-Chrysler.

A European rental car company contracted for a bunch of Model 3's.

The first dozen or so they got had issues, and Tesla couldn't fix them or tell them when they would.

They demanded that Tesla sign a addendum that the future cars would be at a certain quality level on delivery, and that repair turn around would be within certain parameters.

Those negotiations didn't go so well - so they voided the rest of the contract. 
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2019, 12:30:31 AM »

Somehow, I don't consider a Tesla to be a viable rental car.  Kind of like using a Nissan Leaf as a rental.  You get my point?

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2019, 06:27:08 PM »

Somehow, I don't consider a Tesla to be a viable rental car.  Kind of like using a Nissan Leaf as a rental.  You get my point?

I get your point - but the Leaf would operate as designed on delivery, and if it didn't it would be repaired within a few days.

It's called being a car company.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2019, 07:08:00 PM »

lots of cars in the Tesla place today.  Most appeared to have Ohio and Mich tags but I did see some from Maryland and PA

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2019, 09:02:26 PM »

I get your point - but the Leaf would operate as designed on delivery, and if it didn't it would be repaired within a few days.

It's called being a car company.

Elon is all about bilking the taxpayers for funding.  he's not a car company, he's a Ponzi scheme.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2019, 09:03:31 PM »

lots of cars in the Tesla place today.  Most appeared to have Ohio and Mich tags but I did see some from Maryland and PA

Never been that close.  I'm always on Telegraph looking at a distance.  Asked CL the other day if she wanted to go look at a Tesla.  Her comment was hell no.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2019, 04:02:11 PM »

Elon is all about bilking the taxpayers for funding.  he's not a car company, he's a Ponzi scheme.

Yep.

And he bilks them on batteries, solar panels, rockets, cars, tunnels.

He is an equal opportunity government welfare case.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #234 on: August 25, 2019, 09:26:32 PM »

Yep.

And he bilks them on batteries, solar panels, rockets, cars, tunnels.

He is an equal opportunity government welfare case.

....and you and I are supporting him.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2019, 09:34:57 AM »

Guessing there are 50 Tesla's in the parking lot now.  Didn't know they made than many. 

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #236 on: September 05, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »

Guessing there are 50 Tesla's in the parking lot now.  Didn't know they made than many.

Yes - but their quality is awesome.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #237 on: September 07, 2019, 12:06:29 PM »

Yes - but their quality is awesome.

Is it?  I have no idea.  I do know they were having weld fixture issues a while ago.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up