MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > These are the statewide initiatives voters will see on the November ballot

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: These are the statewide initiatives voters will see on the November ballot  (Read 886 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: These are the statewide initiatives voters will see on the November ballot
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2018, 10:52:23 AM »

I drink alcohol once in awhile because i like the taste of a few of the drinks.
I use to smoke cigs but not sure why anymore.  Does weed taste really good? And is that the reason people do it? 
I think it might be more that they have issues and want to leave them behind for awhile.  I don't think i'm the exception and don't feel like i need weed to feel better.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2018, 10:58:15 AM »

Taste is always a subjective thing that varies from individual to individual.  I've tasted both and I think pot has more of a taste to it than the smoky taste of tobacco.

It's not the taste that pot smokers are attracted to at all, it's the slight buzz of euphoria yet not severe enough to make you non-functional or delusional.

Obviously, my opinion is that it should be allowed for recreational use and would furthermore go as far to say that alcohol because of its debilitating behavioral impact should be more controlled than pot.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2018, 11:40:30 AM »

Never was called to a pot smoking incident in 30 years that caused injury

-  but saw many Drunks fight/wreck/kill themselves and others
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up