MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job  (Read 7834 times)

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
Re: Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 10:41:27 AM »

I opened your comment (in hopes that it was constructive), I see it's not and I should have just left it on ignore....

Get over it. and quit acting like a 2 year old.  No one cares except you and in reality, if you were acting your age, you'd have let it go long ago

You just keep going with the 'double standards'...

you really do believe that you're better than me don't you?

In one thread not 5 minutes before you posted the above you were posting about me having "half a brain" and then you turn right around and say I shouldn't be acting like you are!!!

Why should i be held to any different standards than what you are? 

Give some good answers on why you think you're a better person.

Apparently you think it's all about money and you think your 'Mr. Moneybags' status makes you a better person somehow.

I have no idea of knowing how much money you have and I doubt you have any way of knowing how much I have since I'm not exactly sure myself and yet you keep taking digs at what you perceive as my lack of money.  I will tell you that in many cases perception can be wrong!

Did you ever look at the pickup Sam Walton drove while he was building a financial empire? 

Go look that up and quit following me around!!!
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2018, 11:13:12 AM »

I have no dog (irony) in this race, but watched how the friction started and developed.  BRD, same as me, was grammar and spelling corrected several times before anything was said in retaliation, AND questions of who had the most level of expertise of every matter debated.  LOL, even I was told that it was hoped I'd lose my job just because I supported the pot initiative. 

There are some on here who simply get chastised just for stating their opinion, and then take it to a personal level.

My view, I fully understand BRD's defense of himself.

GO POT, GO ELECTRIC VEHICLES, GO RENEWABLE ENERGY!

I don't much care one way or another..

Lets add..

Go Third World Country
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2018, 11:17:52 AM »

I'm trying to get the connection between Pot, Electric Vehicles, and Renewable Energy relate to Third World Countries?  And sincerely being honest, I really don't care one way or the other either.....in particular what you think!  We have opposing views Flip, why take it to insulting personal levels?  That is the heartburn some have for you.....no respect for their opinions.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2018, 11:18:09 AM »

I see DJT weighed in on the Kavanaugh fiasco.  I would agree in principle with his assertion that if Kavanaugh had really attempted to violate Ms. Ford back then, her parents would have filed charges or she would have reported it herself to authorities.  Neither happened.  That tells me it was a party time thing with some cheap feels and nothing more.

Whole thing is getting tedious at least for me.  Time to move on and confirm the appointment.  If anything, Feinstein needs to be censured for with holding pertinent information for a protracted amount of time for personal or party gain.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2018, 11:22:28 AM »

I agree, and thanks for jumping on my bandwagon.  I posted a few days ago that censor should be considered.

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2018, 11:22:38 AM »

I'm trying to get the connection between Pot, Electric Vehicles, and Renewable Energy relate to Third World Countries?  And sincerely being honest, I really don't care one way or the other either.....in particular what you think!  We have opposing views Flip, why take it to insulting personal levels?  That is the heartburn some have for you.....no respect for their opinions.

Pretty simple really.  Pot, electric vehicles and renewable energy all smack of liberal politics and liberals would like nothing better than to remake this country into another third world hovel.  Think about that.

I know you don't want that to happen.  You's lose your cushy job and salary and be a worker bee, working for the government at a fixed income.  Don't sound like your thing to me, but then we do have opposing viewpoints and always will.  Opposing viewpoints is what makes any forum enjoyable to read, even this one with it's narrow group of participants.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2018, 11:23:51 AM »

I need to go do some constructive work.  Have a nice day and enjoy the cooler weather.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2018, 11:34:03 AM »

Pretty simple really.  Pot, electric vehicles and renewable energy all smack of liberal politics and liberals would like nothing better than to remake this country into another third world hovel.  Think about that.

I know you don't want that to happen.  You's lose your cushy job and salary and be a worker bee, working for the government at a fixed income.  Don't sound like your thing to me, but then we do have opposing viewpoints and always will.  Opposing viewpoints is what makes any forum enjoyable to read, even this one with it's narrow group of participants.

LOL, thanks for playing the game......this is like beating my children at Candy Land!

You know nothing about me Flip, what I do, how much I make, manufacturing contributions in my career, if I am a D or R or Independent, a conservative or liberal, all you do is jump to conclusions anytime I say anything that does not fit your narrative. 

Once again, taking it to a personal level by wishing ill-will on me and my family simply because you and I don't agree.  What kind of person is that.....I say weak!

Sooo.......liberals are in charge of the companies that are starting renewable energy, legalization of Pot (you are in the minority nowadays), and electric vehicles?  I thought they were capitalist seizing the opportunity of where things are headed in the future.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2018, 04:19:29 PM »

But I do, you are short, smoke dope and play cat and mouse with your employer.  Don't need to know anymore.  Don't want to either.

If I passed you on the street chances are I would not acknowledge you even if I recognized you.  IOW, don't give a hoot.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2018, 05:54:30 PM »

LMAO....so so easy!

If I passed you on the street I have no doubt in my mind, no chance, I would not acknowledge you.....just as I would Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters.

You know NOTHING about me and my work and my standing with my employer.....and quite glad you don't.  People like you do like some have on here in contacting an employer and shooting off at the mouth about something you are totally clueless on.  But then again, that's what you do.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2018, 09:36:40 PM »

LMAO....so so easy!

If I passed you on the street I have no doubt in my mind, no chance, I would not acknowledge you.....just as I would Nancy Pelosi or Maxine Waters.

You know NOTHING about me and my work and my standing with my employer.....and quite glad you don't.  People like you do like some have on here in contacting an employer and shooting off at the mouth about something you are totally clueless on.  But then again, that's what you do.

I miss Fry too.

;)
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2018, 09:32:17 AM »

I opened your comment (in hopes that it was constructive), I see it's not and I should have just left it on ignore....

Get over it. and quit acting like a 2 year old. No one cares except you and in reality, if you were acting your age, you'd have let it go long ago

Again, you like your 'double standards'...   you think you should be able to post anything you want to but then you want to censor what others post!

Freedom of speech...   or the 'first' amendment.  Without freedom of speech there would be no 2nd amendment!!!

Thank all your 'veteran' friends for their action in helping to maintain both...   that is 'if' you even have any friends...  much less 'veteran' friends!!!

Meanwhile, i'll just keep posting away within the terms of service and the terms of the first amendment. 

Unlike some on here, I have a pretty good grasp of what constitutes 'hate' speech and therefore crosses the line!!!
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 09:59:47 AM »

If this thread wander much farther off subject, I'll close it btw....

Here is a good read and something I agree with on Kavanaugh.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/09/23/hold-the-damn-vote-already-n2521631?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=&bcid=36ce4bc

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 10:38:49 AM »

If this thread wander much farther off subject, I'll close it btw....

Here is a good read and something I agree with on Kavanaugh.

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2018/09/23/hold-the-damn-vote-already-n2521631?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=&bcid=36ce4bc

And yet one more example of how Flip considers himself superior to other posters on here...

he goes through and pollutes other poster's threads left and right and at times even laughs and posts that too!!!

But...

if anyone takes one of 'his' (I just saw him bragging somewhere that he was the 'original poster' of this thread...   as if everyone couldn't look and see who the original poster was if they really cared) threads 'off topic' then he'll use the 'nuclear option' and shut it down!!!

Actually, I would have thought he would have shut it down when i pointed out his glaring spelling error right in the title 'way back when'...

Tell you what Flip...

here's a 'trick' Frenchfry posted many, many years ago...

Go back to the very first post in the thread and 'correct' your error and the entire thread should 'self correct' from there. 

Should make you feel powerful as only the high and mighty and all so powerful 'original poster' can do that!!!

You can even add a little note in the topic that it's been corrected!!!

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 10:48:40 AM »

FFF

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16   Go Up