MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job  (Read 13475 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Kavanaugh conformation has turned into a political hack job
« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2018, 08:42:18 PM »

He don't know shitte from Shinola.  Just a broke down old man with a computer far as I can ascertain.  Probably wears Depends as well, not that I care.  The couple times I met him I thought he was a pretty straight up guy.  My opinion has changed since then and not for the better either.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2018, 09:11:54 AM »

Old dog knows everything about everyone.

Oh and on top of that no matter what you did he did it better.

Oh and everyone adores him

LOL I'm just happy to be allowed to be run down by him on a daily basis.

What a nice guy.

I never claimed to know "everything about everyone"...

apparently your reading comprehension issues are kicking in again...

but I can look at a poster and the list of psychological traits and see a distinct pattern. 

It's really not difficult when someone has been posting for several years!
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »

It appears that there is no one on the forum that is immune from attacks from nice guy BRD

I'm glad he served for the right to be an.......

So, what happened to John Kopke? 

Why are you suddenly speaking for him?

More of the 'tag team' distraction? 

No problem...   I can handle all three of you and maybe even a couple more (if you can find anyone else)!!!

Bring it!!!
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2018, 09:36:00 AM »

He don't know shitte from Shinola.  Just a broke down old man with a computer far as I can ascertain.  Probably wears Depends as well, not that I care.  The couple times I met him I thought he was a pretty straight up guy.  My opinion has changed since then and not for the better either.

I couldn't have said it better myself! 

Apparently you somehow decided I wasn't wealthy enough for you to hang around with...

instead you took some of your money bags and bought some friends somewhere else ;D ;D ;D

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2018, 09:38:39 AM »

Butthole?  Everyone has one. Some people's buttholes serve more than one purpose.... ;D

Winnowing the herd.  Pretty soon, all that will be left that regularly posts will be the dog and his sidekick fuzz.  They can enjoy the silence together.  They can post to the bots that frequent the forum but never post.  Like that last one Halo Girl.  Everything was hunky dory until someone posted something she found slightly offensive and then she packed up her toys and left instead of rebutting.  She put me in mind of someone who needed a teething ring to suck on.

You seem to say that fairly regularly...

again, must be on your mind a lot. 

I'm pretty sure I know what a psychologist would most likely diagnose you with!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2018, 09:54:07 AM »

So, Flip (who we all bow down before and acknowledge that you're the OP [original poster and therefore the 'owner' of the thread]), when are you going to make good on your promise to shut this thread down?  Or was that just another meaningless threat without any substance?  A lot of posters I'm hearing from are getting tired of your 'attitude'.  I think it's time you showed us all just who the boss is around here!!!

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2018, 09:57:15 AM »

Where's the fuzz...

I need him to do his 'countdown' for Flip to 'react'...

I'm predicting something along the line of "I'm done with you and I'm not replying to you anymore"...

I went back and counted and that will put him over the two dozen times of saying the same thing.

Him putting me on 'ignore' and then opening every one of my posts ranks 2nd on his list of jokes. 

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2018, 09:58:51 AM »

I see that got your goat..  numerous posts that I won't bother to read.  Reminds me of how Fry used to post.  Many comments, most worthless..... ;D

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2018, 09:59:48 AM »

And here's 'flip'...

right on schedule...

so, so predictable!!!

BigRedDog, SidecarFlip and 5 Guests are viewing this topic

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2018, 10:30:24 AM »

Where's the fuzz...

I'm predicting something along the line of "I'm done with you and I'm not replying to you anymore"...

I went back and counted and that will put him over the two dozen times of saying the same thing.

Him putting me on 'ignore' and then opening every one of my posts ranks 2nd on his list of jokes. 

And here's 'flip'...

right on schedule...

so, so predictable!!!

I see that got your goat..  numerous posts that I won't bother to read.  Reminds me of how Fry used to post.  Many comments, most worthless..... ;D

I really didn't realize I was getting so good at playing "Flip's Fiddle"...

predictable people are so easy :D :D :D

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2018, 10:32:36 AM »

I see Flip disappeared again...

probably getting in touch with MN or JK looking for some 'support'...

"help me, help me...   the BRD is outsmarting me again" ;) ;) ;)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2018, 11:28:32 AM »

Where's the fuzz...

Sorry, I retreated to the desert for some Native American rituals doing peyote buttons and praying for FFF to get better.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

halo_girl

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2018, 11:30:48 AM »

Like that last one Halo Girl.  Everything was hunky dory until someone posted something she found slightly offensive and then she packed up her toys and left instead of rebutting.  She put me in mind of someone who needed a teething ring to suck on.

Sorry sweetheart but halo_girl is JUST FINE.  As for leaving because of something "slightly offensive" - yeah that is all on YOUR comments to me regarding oil changes and such.  As for rebutting - rebut with YOU??? yeah no thank you, so tired of the ONE WAY conversations and disrespect.  As for the teething ring to suck on - I think you are the one that needs to learn some manners and self control but yeah that won't happen either.  It seems no matter what forum I see you on, all conversations wind up leading to disrespect, put downs, name calling, etc.  Why anybody wants to play with that is beyond me.  But since admin has so nicely ignored my requests to full out delete my account - well guess I am still here to play so have at it with your snarky a** comments - just remember what comes around, goes around.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2018, 06:56:33 PM »

Sorry sweetheart but halo_girl is JUST FINE.  As for leaving because of something "slightly offensive" - yeah that is all on YOUR comments to me regarding oil changes and such.  As for rebutting - rebut with YOU??? yeah no thank you, so tired of the ONE WAY conversations and disrespect.  As for the teething ring to suck on - I think you are the one that needs to learn some manners and self control but yeah that won't happen either.  It seems no matter what forum I see you on, all conversations wind up leading to disrespect, put downs, name calling, etc.  Why anybody wants to play with that is beyond me.  But since admin has so nicely ignored my requests to full out delete my account - well guess I am still here to play so have at it with your snarky a** comments - just remember what comes around, goes around.

Whatever.  If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.  You said you were done. all I commented on.  Don't know you from a doorknob and frankly, don't want to.  I've never been impressed with mealy mouthed people anyway.

So, are you gone or hanging around posting mealy mouthed comments?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't call anyone names they don't deserve and I respect everyone so long as the respect me in kind but, make no mistake, I can get down to any level, including yours, if need be.

So far you have shown me your arse and not much else.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2018, 05:12:49 AM »

Whatever.  If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen.  You said you were done. all I commented on.  Don't know you from a doorknob and frankly, don't want to.  I've never been impressed with mealy mouthed people anyway.

So, are you gone or hanging around posting mealy mouthed comments?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I don't call anyone names they don't deserve and I respect everyone so long as the respect me in kind but, make no mistake, I can get down to any level, including yours, if need be.

So far you have shown me your arse and not much else.

Wow...

just WOW!!!

You are the man Flip...

you sure showed her how a 'real man' acts!

Finally found someone you think you can beat up on so you're going for the 'kill'. 

Yet another trait that shows just how much you need help!

I'm sure JK and MN are proud of you and look up to you and can't wait until they can attack someone the same way!

Another example of the 'pendulum' effect...   

MT started off pretty good and then morphed to what you see here...   

how much lower will it go...

or can it bounce back.  I hope so but if not then it's been a nice ride. 

« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 05:50:53 AM by BigRedDog »

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16   Go Up