MonroeTalks.com > Categories > People > When People Become Obsessed With Other People

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: When People Become Obsessed With Other People  (Read 1542 times)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
Re: When People Become Obsessed With Other People
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2018, 08:39:16 PM »

Cool.....I pray for you too, and BRD!  God Bless.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »

and here I thought this was about Lindsey Lohan... 
:)
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2018, 12:39:07 PM »

No, it's not.  It is about some armchair wannabe doctors trying to diagnose an illness that don't exist and all the while ignoring there own issues.

I'm fine, always have been and I'm no different than I've always been.

What changed was BRD and to a lesser extent Fuzz.

I cannot help their shortcomings nor do I want to.

I see that Fuzz has adopted a more civil tone.  Good thing because I won't comment to any of his comments unless they are civil.

If BRD had bothered to figure that out, he'd still be here as well.  Guess he lacks the smarts to do that.  Oh well.

Far as I can ascertain, BRD adopted the French Fry mantra of always being right and talking down to any comment made about anything he was posting on.  Always right no matter what.  That don't play well, especially with me.  Might with others but not me.  I'm on a number of forums and none of them tolerate that sort of childish behavior.

My only and final comment on this thread.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 12:42:50 PM by SidecarFlip »
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2018, 07:22:17 PM »

FFF, over 90% of the time on this forum I have been civil.  I don't come here to fight and argue near to the degree you do, nor do I wish ill-will or financial hardship on anyone......even you.  The fact you have done that says a lot to me about you...others can judge and support you as they feel comfortable with

The only time I have addressed you in the last few days was about a topic I was curious about in how fast and if the alfalfa would have to be turned over again.  I know you are a solid source on some topics so don't flatter yourself that you think I have adopted a more civil tone towards you in general.  We know damn well that we just don't flatass like one another...happens all the time.

"Good thing because I won't comment to any of his comments unless they are civil."  I wish that were the case, you can't help but to jump on damn near anything I say or opinion I express that doesn't match yours you respond with a death wish, childish joke, or hope for me to lose my job.

That is why my activity in here has diminished, and will continue to diminish because of your attempt to dominate this board.  The forum has been ruined and is no longer a place where one can come in and enjoy discussion. 
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

halo_girl

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2018, 05:33:51 PM »

That is why my activity in here has diminished, and will continue to diminish because of your attempt to dominate this board.  The forum has been ruined and is no longer a place where one can come in and enjoy discussion.

Fuzz - I could not have said it any better and yes we both know somebody will be all over this comment because I had the nerve to come back yet again - well until admin ever deletes me, what the hay, might as well poke the old hornets nest once in a while and have some fun LOL

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2018, 06:53:38 PM »

Gee - that last post makes it look like Halo Girl wants to follow in her hero Dogs footsteps.

Why can't we all just get along?  Why do some people come on here just looking to start discord?

I think it is kind of sad.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

halo_girl

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2018, 07:38:52 AM »

Gee - that last post makes it look like Halo Girl wants to follow in her hero Dogs footsteps.

Why can't we all just get along?  Why do some people come on here just looking to start discord?

I think it is kind of sad.

Excuse me, but number one I do not have people as hero's.  Number two, I am not on here to start anything, I told Flip yesterday I believe that I WILL be cordial so no need to bring me into anything here.   If I see something I want to comment on, I will; if I feel I am lowering my standards, I will stay quiet.  - FAIR ENOUGH MN?

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2018, 09:31:38 PM »

Excuse me, but number one I do not have people as hero's.  Number two, I am not on here to start anything, I told Flip yesterday I believe that I WILL be cordial so no need to bring me into anything here.   If I see something I want to comment on, I will; if I feel I am lowering my standards, I will stay quiet.  - FAIR ENOUGH MN?

I think you are selling Dog short - but I'll take your word for it.

Fair enough.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up