MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > I'm not done

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm not done  (Read 315 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
I'm not done
« on: October 19, 2018, 07:25:47 AM »

I'm not done.

Not only that, if I don't feel like posting any particular day for whatever reason, I just won't post.  I don't see the need to announce to the world my current or future intentions at that time.

I understand that this board isn't about me.  It's a place where individuals can come and post and occasionally have a discussion about various topics.

So anyway, I hope everyone is okay that I'm announcing my intentions to keep posting on occasion as the mood might strike.

Peace out!
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Maverick

• Hero Talker
Re: I'm not done
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:23:40 AM »

I'm done, No I'm not, I'm done, No I'm not !!

That should cover it for me for a while !!!
When in danger or in doubt, Run in circles scream and shout !!

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 02:43:45 PM »

Thin skinned posters need not post...lol  I'm never done.  May be half baked but not done...lol
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 02:48:45 PM »

Problem here is, if someone don't like the comments made, they want to pack up and leave, only to come back later.  I don't get that.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 11:42:39 AM »

Problem here is, if someone don't like the comments made, they want to pack up and leave, only to come back later.  I don't get that.

Nor do I.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 12:04:38 PM »

People today seem to get butt hurt way to easily.  This is just a forum, not your spouse...

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 08:20:43 PM »

The correct usage is too, not too.
Support local government, pass all tax increases!

Go Green - Pot, Solar/Wind Energy, Electric Vehicles, and buy at Dick's Sporting Goods!

My next vehicle will be an electric powered RV!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2018, 12:31:30 AM »

The correct usage is too, not too.

Not two?

I'm starting  to think English is too hard.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson
Pages: [1]   Go Up