MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > Interesting...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interesting...  (Read 512 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Interesting...
« on: October 20, 2018, 02:38:51 PM »

Looks like Arbor Drilling struck nothing across the road...again.  Last outfit 'sunk' about a million in a dry hole that Arbor bought and then attempted to directional bore for that liquid gold.  Put a pile of casing down the hole and came up with nothing.  never even got a whiff of crude and neither did they.  Probably dropped another million down the hole.  Pulled the drill rig the other day

Getting to be an expensive venture over there with no return.  Time to cement it and cut the casing 10 feet below grade and backfill it.

For the life of me, with crude what it s, I don't see any percentage in tossing money into a well in southern Michigan.  Will never turn a profit.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Interesting...
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 05:51:43 PM »

Hush -  I want to upgrade my golf trips  ;)    Its under ground near me - they just haven't tried yet this close to town
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Interesting...
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 06:28:41 PM »

careful what you wish for.  It can ruin your well water.  I just don't see the percentage in it.  Not with cheap and abundant shale oil and gas.  Guess they are going to do a flow test. I see they have the separator plumbed up.  That means they will be making brine which has to be hauled out to Moscow, Michigan (nearest injection well).  Cannot leave it on site.  Glad they directional bored toward Lenawee County.  Didn't impact our water at all.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up