MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Livewire got screwed

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Livewire got screwed  (Read 3105 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Livewire got screwed
« Reply #60 on: March 12, 2019, 09:02:56 PM »

Latest news is they fired him again at last nights meeting.

As the political worm turns...... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2019, 11:50:31 AM »

I see he got canned and an outside contractor hired.  Amazing how that stuff bubbles up isn't it?  I also see one trustee still voted for retention.  Must be a buddy and obviously not a good representative of the township voters.

AtypicalGirl

• Hero Talker
  • My handsome boy! :)
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 11:06:54 AM »

I see he got canned and an outside contractor hired.  Amazing how that stuff bubbles up isn't it?  I also see one trustee still voted for retention.  Must be a buddy and obviously not a good representative of the township voters.

BOTH Trustees voted against firing him. They definitely have a different agenda, other than actually doing what’s best for our residents. One of the Trustees said (in the January 7th meeting) he has a personal problem with Supervisor Taepke. That right there explains his vote.  8*

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »

BOTH Trustees voted against firing him. They definitely have a different agenda, other than actually doing what’s best for our residents. One of the Trustees said (in the January 7th meeting) he has a personal problem with Supervisor Taepke. That right there explains his vote.  8*

I'm sure my wife has personal issues with some of the people she deals with on a Township level but she never lets that interfere with any decision when it comes to the citizens and what is best for the Township.

You elect representatives to represent the citizens not grind personal axes, especially on a township level which, is the basic level of government in the country today.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:19 PM »

Me, I stay out of township politics as much as possible.  I just answer the phone and jot down numbers when they call...  People are under the impression (wrong) that they can call here anytime and talk to my wife, like it's a full time job and she makes Boo-Coo bucks.  In reality, she makes about 10 cents an hour.  Big buck job.

I find people to be rude and not understanding at all.  I've wanted her to quit for a while but she don't listen to me anyway.  Crappy job.

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2019, 10:53:28 PM »

If she was a true politician she would make promises and cash checks.... Good for her!!!!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2019, 07:13:16 PM »

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #68 on: June 21, 2019, 06:09:41 AM »

What happened?

Did she realize that you can simply NOT go on Facebook?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #69 on: June 23, 2019, 11:16:13 AM »

The Professional Journalists at the Monroe Evening News.

Only 3 days behind Skittelroo.

Outstanding timely news reporting - and they want me to pay for it?

https://www.monroenews.com/news/20190623/london-clerk-reconsiders-to-stay-until-end-of-term
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #70 on: June 23, 2019, 11:45:00 PM »

Par for the course at the Moron News.  Old news is new news there.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2019, 07:28:19 PM »

Par for the course at the Moron News.  Old news is new news there.

I think all the so called journalists are too busy trying to write columns to actually cover what I might be willing to pay them for.

I especially like the twit that regurgitates all the metoo and feminist stuff - who isn't old enough to know anything - but she doesn't know that yet.

She should be covering every local meeting in the county - and writing NEWS articles on them.  Instead she is writing a column that shows what an idiot she is.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2019, 08:52:39 PM »

I don't bother reading her blather.  We wouldn't even get the MN but my wife subscribes.  I like the Telegram better and interestingly it has the same editor and is owned by the same people.    Like the Blade too but don't read the pages of opinion because their opinion isn't my opinion.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2019, 10:22:09 AM »

Again?

https://www.monroenews.com/news/20190702/next-hearing-set-for-july-11-on-london-recall-effort

The beat goes on.  Appears to me that certain members of the London Township board have an agenda that is the polar opposite of what township residents expect.  They need to be expunged.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up