MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...  (Read 677 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2019, 08:01:08 PM »

This one made me laugh.

Does Whitmer not realize that in her analogy she is playing the roll of Trump?

Or does she just believe that the Republicans are automatically at fault, and she bears no responsibility for not accepting a budget that was passed?

As time goes on I am more and more certain that she is a complete idiot.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/06/whitmer-accuses-gop-trump-style-shutdown-games/2233242001/
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2019, 08:20:02 PM »

Maybe she would build a wall to keep us from going into Ohio to buy gas.

They would probably add a question to the income tax form where you would have to say how many gallons you bought but didn't consume in other states, and then you would pay it with your income taxes.

I'm sure everyone would give a proper accounting.

That's absolutely nuts. Therefore, I'd take odds she'd propose it.
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2019, 09:44:31 PM »

I mostly buy my gas wherever it's the cheapest, Ohio or Michigan, don't care.  If whitless did get a huge tax increase, I WOULD buy in Ohio for sure.  Kroger don't care where you go, gas points work everywhere.

To me. gasoline is like mouthwash all the same, different labeling.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2019, 09:51:49 PM »

So we have 45,000 FULL TIME STATE EMPLOYEES.  All I can say is wow.  Sounds like bloated government to me.

And yes, I'm glad you finally came to the conclusion that Whitless is an idiot MN.  I'm not all that bright of a bulb but I realized that about 6 months ago.

She's a moron.

Heading down the Granholm road of darkness again.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2019, 07:59:13 AM »

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 09:21:29 AM »

It was insane for her to propose a 45 cent fuel tax in the first place.  No sane person would approve of that, especially when the public actually found out how the revenue would be distributed, in typical Democrat fashion, where the bulk of the revenue would never go to the 'advertised' receiver, the roads.

Always double talk and smoke and mirrors with any Democrat.  The 'tax and spend' philosophy don't play well anymore.

Whitmer is whitless.  Like I said, just another Granholm wannabe.

You'd think the people in this state would wise up but then I guess not.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up