MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > The Muller nothingburger

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Muller nothingburger  (Read 755 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
The Muller nothingburger
« on: March 24, 2019, 10:55:22 PM »

I see Muller released his report and now it's DJT's turn to put the screws to the deep state democrats and (republicans)  Sure does feel good when a 27 million dollar 2 year nothingburger gets cooked.

Think he needs to start with AOC and end with Hillary and Bill Klinton.

from what I see, the Democratic party in general is scared and wetting their pants.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
Re: The Muller nothingburger
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:02:10 PM »

27 mil is a cheap price to pay considering what could be coming.... hoping WB does his job.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 11:07:37 PM »

I kind of like what is coming.

jbs49238

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 11:10:36 PM »

I think AOC has already made her own bed and had better enjoy the only two years of  decent figure income she will ever see, unless she becomes literate and decent with basic math.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2019, 10:25:31 AM »

If Fox News and all of it's contributors can only be believed about 50%, the new AG should go after the officials in the DOJ, FBI and some democrats.  They are the ones that tried to rig the election

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 10:42:02 AM »

Can't wait to read the report - and how the "Start" actually happened...
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 10:52:16 AM »

I'm afraid the report is going to be full of opinions of the angry posse and that's what the dems are still going to use to attack the President with..  The AG should remove everything that is other than the facts..

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 04:57:56 PM »

I'm afraid the report is going to be full of opinions of the angry posse and that's what the dems are still going to use to attack the President with..  The AG should remove everything that is other than the facts..

That would save a bunch of paper no doubt.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2019, 09:04:28 PM »

I'm of the opinion that a whole bunch of politicians will be wearing depends soon because they will be wetting their pants when the truth comes out.  The truth of the matter is, for the last 2 years a select group of politicians have been lying to the American people and the media has perpetuated it.  People like Adam Schiff, James Comey, Brennan and even Obama have been deluding the American people and their day of reckoning is coming.

Trump said he's drain the swamp.  he's about to 'pull the plug'.  Problem is, a wholesale draining would also destroy the Republic.  One has to be cognizant of that.

The thing that people don't realize is, the whole world is watching.

I'd really like to see the Clinton's get tagged along with the rest.  The Clinton's and their Uranium One deal and Bill doing million dollar speeches in Russia and Hillary's private server with classified data, the list goes on and Brennan and Comey are right in there with the dirt.  Lots of people going to be wearing Depends so they don't pizz their pants when the rubber meets the road.

Trump, being a New Yorker lives by the mantra that paybacks are a biatch.  It's payback time now.  I see Lindsay Graham is on board as is Trump's lawyer, Mayor Rudy.  Gonna be an interesting and long, hot summer.

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2019, 09:22:48 AM »

Yep,  Billy Clinton making million dollar speeches in Russia and Hillary selling off our Uranium to the Russians is ok but Trump somehow colluded with the Russians.
Graham and Rudy need to be careful though.  Nobody crosses the Clintons and lives to tell about it

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2019, 07:34:37 PM »

I'm of the opinion that a whole bunch of politicians will be wearing depends soon because they will be wetting their pants when the truth comes out.  The truth of the matter is, for the last 2 years a select group of politicians have been lying to the American people and the media has perpetuated it.  People like Adam Schiff, James Comey, Brennan and even Obama have been deluding the American people and their day of reckoning is coming.

Trump said he's drain the swamp.  he's about to 'pull the plug'.  Problem is, a wholesale draining would also destroy the Republic.  One has to be cognizant of that.

The thing that people don't realize is, the whole world is watching.

I'd really like to see the Clinton's get tagged along with the rest.  The Clinton's and their Uranium One deal and Bill doing million dollar speeches in Russia and Hillary's private server with classified data, the list goes on and Brennan and Comey are right in there with the dirt.  Lots of people going to be wearing Depends so they don't pizz their pants when the rubber meets the road.

Trump, being a New Yorker lives by the mantra that paybacks are a biatch.  It's payback time now.  I see Lindsay Graham is on board as is Trump's lawyer, Mayor Rudy.  Gonna be an interesting and long, hot summer.

Bravo Side:

Spot on. Time to go on the offensive. There was a whole lot shenanigans going on, but not by Trump, or his folks. This was a frame up pure and simple and the picture will begin to become clear by summer. My advice to Dems is to slink away on the collusion story, you no longer want the public focused on this scandal from here on out. You gave it your best shot, but now it's time move on, and fast. You better start distracting from the collusion deal with some other contrived scandal.
John Kopke

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2019, 12:10:13 PM »

Funny to see all the Liberals turn on a dime - and now they don't accept Mueller report -  just as they still refuse to accept the election! 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2019, 06:50:34 PM »

Funny to see all the Liberals turn on a dime - and now they don't accept Mueller report -  just as they still refuse to accept the election!

Aren't they the ones that said for two years that Mueller was the best man in the country and he was going to prove everything?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2019, 08:30:52 PM »

I guess in the end Mueller couldn't be bought off by Soros.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 06:28:08 AM »

Soros buys everyone else.  I see he contributed a wad to Foxx's campaign in Illinois and then an additional 75 grand after she got elected.  Foxx is the one who expunged Smollett and sealed his records.

Money talks today.  I see Michele Obama is also involved.  Another travesty of justice in the 2 tiered justice system in this country.

This country is major screwed up.  Screwed up at home too.

I see Mr. Moore was issued a warrant by Lenawee County for leaving the scene of an accident.  his excuse was and I quote..."I was driving down Temperance Road to see if the tree had been removed".  Yeah right, in the middle of the night and then runs into not one, but 2 trees and totals his truck.

Mr. Moore has a substance abuse problem.  His an alcoholic.

If the board of Commisioners had any backbone, they'd censure him and do it immediately.

Moore has no business representing Monroe County in any political sense.  Time for AA to start with.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up