MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > The Muller nothingburger

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Muller nothingburger  (Read 758 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: The Muller nothingburger
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 10:28:45 AM »

Moore living on borrowed time now.  Based on his past experiences, which weren't identified before the election, one more episode and he'll be done..  And it seems it's just a matter of time

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 11:04:13 AM »

Moore living on borrowed time now.  Based on his past experiences, which weren't identified before the election, one more episode and he'll be done..  And it seems it's just a matter of time

he needs to be done NOW.  The longer he's around the more chance of another screw up and next time it may involve another human.  Being a non-drinking alcoholic, I know the MO real well.  He's a classic alcoholic, always denying fault and passing the buck.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 04:00:10 PM »

Moore posted on Facebook article regarding grand opening of a micro brewery in Temperance that he was so sorry he couldn't make it.  Wonder if that was a joke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 08:02:09 PM »

Moore posted on Facebook article regarding grand opening of a micro brewery in Temperance that he was so sorry he couldn't make it.  Wonder if that was a joke

I'm pretty sure he will be a regular customer.  He don't strike me as a beer person unless it's with a shot too.  Crown Royal type I'd say.

Bet you could use his liver for a hockey puck.... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up