MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Boomerang

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Boomerang  (Read 1825 times)

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: Boomerang
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2019, 04:08:29 PM »

People are woke, people are wise to the same old trickery!

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:11:07 PM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2019, 04:19:42 PM »

Too many have fought and died for this country for us to just sit back and watch what is going on with the far left did you really think we would just stop fighting for our republic? People are woke.

Get woke. This is not a game. Nothing can what is coming. Stay alert and be vigilant.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 04:27:56 PM by whispers »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2019, 05:55:52 PM »

And I'm pretty sure all he democrats know that too

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2019, 08:41:19 PM »

“Obama Exposed Backing Terror Group To Save His Agenda!”  and I believe the world will know that his administration were to their necks crime; some of it done because they could and thought she would and nobody would ever know. We know there were buying and selling American secrets there is just a whole lot of trouble coming for alot of people and a lot of people were blackmailed along the way.

For everyone arrested and interrogated, it leads to greater involvement of more and more people as some of them turn and talk to save their own self, and the net gets wider and wider. 

--- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2019, 07:39:02 PM »

I hadn't heard this before - but here she is in her own words describing Obama's "secret organization" with a database on everyone! 

Then in January 2017 (during transition) Obama opened up intelligence files to all the varied
17 intelligence agencies, when before there were only three. I think they were CIA, NIA and I'll think about the other. The point is why did Obama do this? Was this massive expansion of the number of agencies accessing this information going to enhance the effectiveness of the nations intelligence operation? And if so, why did Obama wait to implement this policy until there was only weeks left in his administration? Well there was some ditsy lower level Obama young lady who blurted out on MSLSD that he did this to disseminate intelligence more widely so the odds of confidential information leaking out would be significantly enhanced.
And we saw in the first 6 months of the Trump administrations a wave of leaks gushing forth.   
John Kopke

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2019, 08:04:18 PM »

Then in January 2017 (during transition) Obama opened up intelligence files to all the varied
17 intelligence agencies, when before there were only three. I think they were CIA, NIA and I'll think about the other. The point is why did Obama do this? Was this massive expansion of the number of agencies accessing this information going to enhance the effectiveness of the nations intelligence operation? And if so, why did Obama wait to implement this policy until there was only weeks left in his administration? Well there was some ditsy lower level Obama young lady who blurted out on MSLSD that he did this to disseminate intelligence more widely so the odds of confidential information leaking out would be significantly enhanced.
And we saw in the first 6 months of the Trump administrations a wave of leaks gushing forth.

Treason anyone?

Hope and change my.....
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2019, 08:13:52 PM »

As this topic evolves over time the perfidy of the Obama administration and his politicized 
justice and intelligence agencies will come into the sunlight. My prayer is AG Barr will stay the course.

For too long corrupt sleazes like Bill and Hillary have gotten off despite overwhelming evidence of guilt. And this ain't "fake news" evidence. You see the Dem Governor, Lt. Gov. and AG of Virginia dealing with very credible charges of racism and sexual assault riding out the storm. If they had been Pukes you know they would already have been burned at the stake. There really is a two tiered system of justice.

I think AG Barr agreed to take command of DOJ to put an end to this rot. The man is 69, he's rich, and could head into a lovely retirement. I think if he sticks to his guns, despite the sliming he will endure, he could be a historic figure, that exposed the Deep State (progressive bureaucrats), and an administration that endeavored to illegally sabotage the successive administration. Obama did this based on the belief that the conspiracy would never be exposed (Hillary will win), and even if she didn't, nobody would have the guts to follow a path that would lead to Obama's doorstep. If Barr succeeds it will lead to Obama's doorstep. I think at that point Barr will back off. The evidence will show he could legally kick in the door and arrest Obama, but will find a way not to. It would lead to civil war. The bright side is history will record the malfeasance of the Obama administration.       
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:17:12 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

nails

• Hero Talker
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2019, 08:27:42 PM »

I hope Barr continues with his investigations, but in the end, we'll see if anyone goes to jail.

As an older observer, I've become too cynical to get too happy. Two questions come to mind.

1. Will anyone be wearing orange jumpsuits / going to prison.  Usually no.
   2. At this level in Washington, DC. . . .    who / how many will die.

It would do my heart good to see the Clintons finally pay for their crimes.

I've lost confidence in top executives, politicians, celebrities, being punished for crimes.

Poor Martha Stewart. She got screwed.
But I'll give her credit. She took it like an adult.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:29:24 PM by nails »
Just conversation . . . and maybe a little instigation . . . for your rumination.

Curmudgeon in training.

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2019, 09:13:11 PM »

Hi Nails, you have reason to be cynical. I'm with you, I agree. I've been following these "Q" drops from the beginning and as an observer like you, I was astonished by the timeliness and accuracy of information I learned thus far.

---------

I don't want to see anybody die either, but I am pragmatic. Having served in the military I know there is military justice and there is civil justice as in a Judicial Branch.

You old to enough to have lived through the Nixon resignation and threatened impeachment years, (if you're not my apologies for being presumptious) and that was about lying and spying on a political opponent.

This time, the spying like the Nixon years not only includes spying on a political opponent, but a very real and obvious attempted coup d'etat or overthrow of a duly elected US President, which on its face is treasonous and sedition by its very definition with punishment up to death for all those responsible or involved.

There had very secret intelligence leaked to foreign governments, and many other lesser federal laws violated all along the including cover-up and murder.

None of what is playing out on the national scene is a game. It's very serious.

Since this POTUS took office he was met with collusion scandal, a Russian hoax contrived from the Clinton camp designed to impeach this president so she could become president. Some high level individual gave their knod and approval for the spying in the Obama Administration and I believe that will surface.

There are thousands of sealed federal indictments and Julian Assange will appear in public before a Senate hearing to testify on emails because the DNC charges Wikileaks hack their computer files. Assange denies this. Who did?

So watch for the news and when this is schedulled to take place grab some popcorn find a nice comfortable chair sit back and enjoy the show.

------

« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:16:45 PM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2019, 09:19:25 PM »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2019, 09:23:06 PM »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2019, 09:34:52 PM »

--------------

Wasn't that the whole reason behind going nose to nose and belly bumping with Great Britain in 1775?

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2019, 08:25:05 PM »

Hi Nails, you have reason to be cynical. I'm with you, I agree. I've been following these "Q" drops from the beginning and as an observer like you, I was astonished by the timeliness and accuracy of information I learned thus far.

---------

I don't want to see anybody die either, but I am pragmatic. Having served in the military I know there is military justice and there is civil justice as in a Judicial Branch.

You old to enough to have lived through the Nixon resignation and threatened impeachment years, (if you're not my apologies for being presumptious) and that was about lying and spying on a political opponent.

This time, the spying like the Nixon years not only includes spying on a political opponent, but a very real and obvious attempted coup d'etat or overthrow of a duly elected US President, which on its face is treasonous and sedition by its very definition with punishment up to death for all those responsible or involved.

There had very secret intelligence leaked to foreign governments, and many other lesser federal laws violated all along the including cover-up and murder.

None of what is playing out on the national scene is a game. It's very serious.

Since this POTUS took office he was met with collusion scandal, a Russian hoax contrived from the Clinton camp designed to impeach this president so she could become president. Some high level individual gave their knod and approval for the spying in the Obama Administration and I believe that will surface.

There are thousands of sealed federal indictments and Julian Assange will appear in public before a Senate hearing to testify on emails because the DNC charges Wikileaks hack their computer files. Assange denies this. Who did?

So watch for the news and when this is schedulled to take place grab some popcorn find a nice comfortable chair sit back and enjoy the show.

------

Good stuff. I think the Dems and MSM will generate some fake news from the Mueller report to carry on the Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, offensive. That's all they've got.
They can hope Mueller will go public to back them up, but otherwise they'll run out of gas quickly. Mueller isn't a fool, and he knows that AG Barr could bury him if he chose such a path.

Dems and MSM allies look really bad for the fake Russian collusions garbage they've pushed for 2 years. Cred is poor. Now when they try to push back against real evidence only the deluded leftist will believe.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 09:34:47 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2019, 12:28:58 AM »

Patriots Day - April 19, 2019

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2019, 12:30:15 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up