MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Boomerang

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Boomerang  (Read 1923 times)

whispers

• Hero Talker
Re: Boomerang
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 11:00:43 PM »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 11:02:48 PM »

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2019, 08:00:55 PM »

Whispers

Your Dan Bongino quote was spot on. Bongino really has a handle on Spygate. "They cannot change the narrative now, it's too late. This will become more clear in the next several months.

MSM, MSLSD, CNN, ABC, NBC, Washington Post, NYT told us one Russia Collusion
"bombshell" after another for two years. The noose was tightening, walls closing in, appears the Mueller investigation will take down this President. No false, unsubstantiated, anonymous
rumor was left unreported if it took a swipe at Trump. Then the Mueller report was finished.
Bottom line exonerated Trump on collusion and obstruction of justice. The Dems will pick at the bones of the report, but they won't find any meat. Dems and MSM etc. perpetuated a hoax and rode it until the end. They rolled snake eyes. The fraud of their narrative had been exposed. All the air has come out of their balloon. For two years they were on the offensive pounding the President with accusations, which he refuted, with few allies. With the Mueller report in, they look ridiculous continuing to say they have solid evidence of collusion etc. That dog won't hunt anymore.

Now the real evidence the Obama CIA, FBI, NIA, DOJ colluded to undermine the Trump Campaign, and then doubled down when Trump won the election. Gulp. Cornered rats. They "knew" Hillary was going to win so they were helping her pile on in order to be rewarded after she won.

Now as evidence of the frame up comes out they'll do their best to play defense. Seek to undermine the character of the people exposing them. That's all they've got. Problem is, unlike their campaign against Trump, the folks they'll seek to slime, have solid evidence they won't be able to refute. Their defensive protests will won't carry much weight. After all, these are the same folks who told us for two years Trumps going down. They had nothing then, and they got nothing now. To pile on, they were shooting blanks then, and they're shooting them now.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:48:35 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2019, 08:19:19 PM »

Here is a thought I had. I'm convinced Mueller knew there was no Trump collusion well over a year ago. Well why didn't he shut down his investigation? Quick answer. He didn't want to. Why do I think that. Well why did Mueller populate his team with a bunch of Trump hating/Hillary loving prosecutors? I think Mueller didn't shut it down because it was causing Trump significant heartburn as he endeavored to govern.

Further, I think the Mueller investigation would have continued had not Barr become AG. Why do I think that? Well AG Barr knows Mueller. Mueller knows Barr. Mueller knows Barr doesn't suffer fools, and he doesn't appreciate being told it's raining when someone is peeing on his leg. Mueller knew better than to try to tell Barr it's raining. When Barr gave his bottom line 4 page deal Mueller didn't refute. Didn't dare. He knew Barr had the skinny.   
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:54:09 PM by John Kopke »
John Kopke

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2019, 07:02:25 AM »

Mueller didn’t shut it down because the investigation was delaying the investigation of the real crimes. They were looking for a way out and maybe if Mueller’s guys looked hard enough they might find something on Trump. The tax returns are their last big hope but they aren’t going to get them

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2019, 09:20:25 AM »

I hadn't heard this before - but here she is in her own words describing Obama's "secret organization" with a database on everyone! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIA1lQBqH1s
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2019, 11:13:59 AM »

--------

Hi John, Mueller is neither a white hat nor black hat, he is a Democrat s is an Obama holdover. He is hip deep in the Uranium scandal having hand carried this material to Russia, and so he is working to save his own self and he will face justice. 

I agree, he and the Democrats had a plan to stall and run out the 2020 clock. Rather than allowing this POTUS to plan, organize, develop and execute his policies and do the peoples work the Democrats obstructed, stymied, revolted, and blocked our POTUS every step of the way.

There was never any there – there. It becomes more apparent with passing day this Russian Collusion debacle was a contrived manufactured false narrative that originated from the Clinton camp particularly Hillary Clinton. They never thought she would lose!

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2019, 11:15:56 AM »

Agreed Blue2 – The Clinton / Obama strategy was “Look here, not there, at least until the POTUS team pulls back the curtain revealing the man behind the curtain. 

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 11:17:04 AM »

--------

There was never any there – there. It becomes more apparent with passing day this Russian Collusion debacle was a contrived manufactured false narrative that originated from the Clinton camp particularly Hillary Clinton. They never thought she would lose!

Isn't she the one that came up with the Obama Birth Certificate stuff too?

Much time and energy wasted chasing her BS.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2019, 11:39:23 AM »

Hi Professor -  Good post and thanks for reminding me of this. When you posted video it reminded of reading some articles about Maxine Waters several years ago. While in a fit of uncontrolled excitement with Obama’s tyrannical edicts and punishment of Tea party people she allowed her drunkenness of mean spirited babbling to brag about Obama’s huge personal database on everyone across the country.

Remembering the old cliché “loose lips sink ships,” a quip originated during WWII as a public service announcement by the Department of War to compel public and military think before they talk,  “to hear something say something” regarding running off with the mouth because there were real dangers lurking  and listening. 

So, reading this Maxine article and some of the direct quotes by Obama hinting at a “shadow government,” and his braggadocio remarks about being “real good at killing people,” this all jelled to me. I also recall that during one of campaign speeches he bragged of creating a brown shirt force large than American law enforcement and the military combined, all while his followers clapped and barked like hungry seals. 

Was it all hyperbole and metaphoric?  What did he mean?  I don’t believe so. Just go back and read what “Q” posted about Obama and Clinton’s 16 year plan and I think you’ll agree that indeed some of these remark s quoted in media had some basis in truth and fact.

Never interfere with your while they are destroying themselves.   

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2019, 11:49:49 AM »

« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 11:54:52 AM by whispers »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2019, 03:21:17 PM »

-------------

A Pelosi Parody

Illegals are okay if they cough in your food at the restaurants or cut lines at stores and spread around new and old third diseases largely unheard here because we don't shop where you unwashed deplorables like you people. It’s also okay if they flood your cities and rob your homes run up your taxes while we force you to pay for their food, care, health, schooling and housing and forget about schools you deplorables will pay more taxes for schools and you will learn their cirreculum, pledge allegiance to respective national anthems and don't you complain....
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:46:32 PM by whispers »

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2019, 03:42:30 PM »

This would put loony dems over the top..

When one tries to “reason” with a lefty democrat, remember you are dealing with a person that believes that a man can be a woman and a woman can be a man and that such a delusion should be encouraged, not discouraged. Discouragement of the delusion is considered immoral and bigoted. Thus our society has unnecessary dilemmas concerning bathrooms,  athletic competition at all levels, and “pronoun” controversies subjecting ourselves to all manner of laws, rules, regulation and more needless government control.

Here is a suggestion to break the left’s ridiculous gender ideology and denial of biological reality. President Trump should make a declaration that he is identifying as a woman. The left will have to admit the absurdity of their gender ideology or accept and celebrate “Donna Trump” as the first woman President, thus beating Hillary, Liz Warren, Amy Klobuchar, Kamala Harris and Kirsten Gillibrand to the glorious goal of one of their “female firsts”.  Furthermore, If he remains married to Melania he will also be the first gay president and the first lesbian president. He will also be the first lesbian president married to an immigrant! What a most glorious event for the democrats to celebrate.                     

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 03:48:35 PM »

whispers

• Hero Talker
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2019, 03:55:55 PM »

----------
Decode Key Abbreviations:

SR - Seth Rick
DNC - Democrat ational Party