MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Oberlin College got taken to the woodshed...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Oberlin College got taken to the woodshed...  (Read 161 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Oberlin College got taken to the woodshed...
« on: June 15, 2019, 01:29:36 PM »

To the tune of 33 million and the verdict / judgement is for them to pay the attorney fees too.  Liberal colleges like UCLA Berkley better take note.  People will not tolerate institutions f higher learning (liberal colleges) disparaging individual or business for their gain.  I verdict with National implications handed down in Lorain Court.

Note, having grown up wst of Cleveland, I've been to Gibson's bakery before.  Nice folks that didn't deserve the shellacking they got from Oberlin college students and faculity.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Oberlin College got taken to the woodshed...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 05:14:16 PM »

I think the difference being with the Oberlin case vs one maybe against Berkley is there are still some normal people living in Ohio..  What I've read though Calif is having a difficult time filling jury pools. 
So far this year Calif has called 490,000 registered voters for jury duty but they had to be excused because they aren't citizens..

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Oberlin College got taken to the woodshed...
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 06:13:38 PM »

Read that the Democrat governor of New Mexico is crying because her State Capitol is a 'sanctuary city' but all the illegals are moving in so she wants Federal assistance.  NM already has the highest per capita rate of people on public assistance of any state in the Union.

The 'Land of Enchantment' is really the land of welfare.  Hunted there more than once.  Very evident that the welfare state is alive and well.  Only place I've ever been to where when a car breaks down on the roadside, it's just left there to rot.

Oberlin College learned an expensive lesson.  If I was the BOD, I'd be getting rid of the administrative staff like tomorrow.  I also read that 90% of the students are on scholarships.  The sleepy little town of Oberlin is in the national spotlight.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up