MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Amash is no longer a Republican....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amash is no longer a Republican....  (Read 157 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: Amash is no longer a Republican....
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 09:18:06 PM »

What a tool.  he's done in Washington....

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/07/05/trump-celebrates-amash-leaving-gop-n2549559?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_ca

Bottom line, I don't understand the guy. He was guy who rigidly follows the constitution and votes against legislation he deems unconstitutional, whether it comes from the left or the right. Then out of the blue he calls for Trump's impeachment based on the Mueller Report. Yet I don't recall, when Obama used the IRS to target the Tea Party, that he was he on the record calling for Obama's impeachment. I didn't find anything related on a Google search.

I submit the Mueller Report was as bogus an excuse to use as a basis for Amash to come out for impeaching Trump. Something else must be the impetus for Amash's strange behavior. I still say somebody must have a picture of him wearing a dress in full make-up while reading the constitution.       
John Kopke

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Re: Amash is no longer a Republican....
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2019, 10:06:18 PM »

I don't know what his deal is or was but I suspect he's past tense no matter what.  Was basically a do nothing politician anyway.  Never introduced any legislation or bills at all.  Was just a paid placemat.

Obviously, something triggered the 'about face', but what it was, he ain't saying.

At least AOC runs her mouth.  She's worthless as a rock in a quarry but she talks at least.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up