MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Trump Impeachment

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump Impeachment  (Read 1269 times)

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Trump Impeachment
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2019, 09:44:30 PM »

I’ve often though Obama was intimately involved in all these illegal activities and that’s the reason the investigation is moving so slowly. It’s going to be a really big deal implicating Obama with offenses that would put most people in prison.

John Kopke

• Hero Talker
Re: Trump Impeachment
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »

I’ve often though Obama was intimately involved in all these illegal activities and that’s the reason the investigation is moving so slowly. It’s going to be a really big deal implicating Obama with offenses that would put most people in prison.

They will never formally go after Obama. However, I'd be overjoyed if Comey, Clapper, Loretta Lynch, Rod Rosenstein and a number of others were indicted. Let them spend hundreds of thousands in legal fees fending off the Bill Barr's DOJ. And unlike the unfortunate
Trump folks like Flynn, Cohn, Manafort there will be real substantial evidence on related crimes, not process crimes and unrelated malfeasance. If Barr were to really hammer it home he could get some jail time convictions on a ton of folks. At minimum the rats will start pointing fingers at the other rats and those rats will point back. If that were to happen the MSM would be forced to report on maybe 50% of what is going on and that would be enough.
John Kopke
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up