MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > 1/1064 Warren - leading polls

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/1064 Warren - leading polls  (Read 112 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
1/1064 Warren - leading polls
« on: October 08, 2019, 03:07:53 PM »

I see Warren who is taking the lead now -  has been exposed for another fraudulent lie -

Claiming she was fired for being Pregnant...   NOW   

But in 2007 interview - she told a much more truthful story of her life.

I'm going to sit back and watch Trump  eat her up when she take the lead from Biden... 
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: 1/1064 Warren - leading polls
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 03:22:30 PM »

Who in their right mind would fire a Native American Female that was pregnant?
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 05:07:31 PM »

She looks to be a shoe in.

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 08:56:35 AM »

I can't wait till the field is whittled down to 2...   Biden keeps tanking   Bernies toast   and the rest will be so busy with the Impeachment trial they can't take the show on the road and campaign...   
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 09:16:08 AM »

Hillary making noise again?? I think she's hoping Trump is impeached and jailed then she has a chance
Pages: [1]   Go Up