MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Bang up job...

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bang up job...  (Read 234 times)

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
Bang up job...
« on: November 12, 2019, 08:30:56 AM »

Should be a 'bang into' job instead.  What a disaster and it's just beginning.  All the State routes and trunk lines as well as 75 are a total disaster.  23 is a skating rink, 50 blows too.  Not sure about 151 or Telegraph or 125 but, I suspect more of the same....

My suggestion is...  Stay home until April... ;D

Far as the MCRC goes, right on my prediction about them doing a 'bang up job', first truck made it to the west side of the county around 2PM.  ONE Truck.  Basically nothing handled over here at all.  Hot coffee and doughnuts must be good at the main garage because they seem to be congregating there....

All schools are closed because bus drivers cannot negotiate the untreated / plowed roads and it's just beginning.

I am so, so glad I'm retired.  Can sit back and watch the 'bang up' or should I say 'bang into' job these idiots are doing.

Tax dollars hard at work.

Will it get better as the winter progresses?  I hope so but not holding my breath.  Been living in this pizz poor excuse for a county for 40 years now and in 40 years, just seems to stay the same or get worse.  Graft, greed and corruption, the credo of Moron County.... ;D

Quite the circle jerk out there, all on your dime of course.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
Re: Bang up job...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 08:58:02 AM »

Graft, greed and corruption, the credo of Moron County
But where isn't it.  More and more gets exposed every day
And it all starts in Wash DC.  A significant number are as corrupt as Biden. 
Now we're pretty sure why all this "foreign aid" is handed out that seemly does no good.
A significant part of it comes back to those handing it out and the rest is kept by the corrupt leaders in the foreign countries.  And of course our politicians aren't going to say anything about that because they will be exposed.

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 10:12:27 AM »

Sounds like Ya'all live in a third world country.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 10:16:02 AM »

shortly

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 07:45:29 PM »

Notice how Maverick never rebutted my post I made?  Not a peep.

In reality, I don't much care who sleeps with who or how much one embezzles from another or who if getting fat on the taxpayers dime, I just want fair and equitable value for my tax dollars and in this county you don't get it.

What you do get is lip service, nothing more.  The MN tonight quoted Randy Pierce as saying they had 2 trucks for every township and they even got the subdivisions handled.  The right there is pure unadulterated horse crap.

When it comes to knowing what the MCRC is doing in the county, Randy Pierce don't know his butt hole from a hole in the ground.  He don't have a clue.  Pierce was 'installed' there because he's a bluer ribbon butt kisser and guess who installed him, give you 3 guesses but 2 don't count.

Additionally, the MCRC will do everything it can to screw Ferrovail because they lost the contract and the revenue from it.  MCRC asked MDOT fir an additional million bucks to provide substandard service, MDOT told them to stuff it so the MCRC not only lost an additional pie in the sky million, it lost everything the state was paying (tax dollars) for sub standard service.

Ferrovail was the low bidder, got the contract and don't have a clue about Monroe County.  For Cristsakes, it's a Spanish company and Lansing don't have a clue what they are actually doing anyway (if they are doing anything except sucking tax dollars...

Saw a picture in the MN of M50 this afternoon.  Looked untouched (I bet it was).  I know 23 wasn't plowed or salted this morning and I doubt it is even now.  Friend sent me a picture of 23 from the cab of his tractor trailer...  a 2 track,  2 ruts in the snow and that was at 10AM.  He said he got to Washtenaw County, roads were clear and dry.  Gee sportsfans, they got more snow that Monroe County did.....

I'd tell you to call MDOT in Lansing but they won't answer their phone (I know I tried).  Tax dollars at work.

Gonna be a long winter and the MCRC will do everything it can to screw the new contractor because they got greedy and lost the job.  In reality, they should all lose their jobs and the entire mess be handled by private contractors with real oversight, not the union BS oversight the Road Commish has.

What a joke and the joke is on us, Monroe County taxpayers.

Yes, I plowed my own road this morning, thank you.  Never seen a  road commish truck all day.  2 trucks per township....  99 and 44/100's BS.

I find Randy Pierce to be insulting.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: [1]   Go Up