MonroeTalks.com > About MonroeTalks.com > Getting Started & Site News > Welcome to Your Talk! Get started here.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome to Your Talk! Get started here.  (Read 28972 times)

Administration

• Web Developer
  • Administrator
  • Hero Talker
    • MonroeTalks.com
Re: Welcome to Your Talk! Get started here.
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2007, 08:11:36 AM »

As far as I know, nothing has changed with that function. I'm testing it with this reply.
MonroeTalks.com Administration

MomEm

• Hero Talker
    • moms monroe
« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2007, 01:21:26 AM »

Hi Admin guys!

Is there a capacity for the personal message bin?

Won't bother deleting if not necc, but don't want to bounce either.

MomEm
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 04:04:55 PM by MomEm »

Administration

• Web Developer
  • Administrator
  • Hero Talker
    • MonroeTalks.com
« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2007, 08:59:48 AM »

Barring unforeseen events, the only restrictions placed on Personal Messages at this time are:

Maximum number of recipients allowed in a personal message. (10) and

Number of personal messages a user may send in an hour. (20)

If you're looking at hundreds of personal messages in your box, it might be a good idea to delete those you don't need, just in case, but, at least for now, it's not required.

MonroeTalks.com Administration

MomEm

• Hero Talker
    • moms monroe
« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2007, 09:56:04 AM »

Thanks!

MomEm

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2007, 04:27:18 PM »

Hello Administration persons,

I just noticed my email address is showing in my profile and I have requested the "do not show" option.  This is the first time I have noticed it displayed.  Can you help with this problem?
"If at all possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."  Romans 12:18

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2007, 04:56:17 PM »

Hello Administration persons,

I just noticed my email address is showing in my profile and I have requested the "do not show" option.  This is the first time I have noticed it displayed.  Can you help with this problem?

It's ok lotsa....    YOU can see it...   no one else can...    and I was going to send you something interesting by email too ;D ;D ;D
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

www.BarackObama.com

• Hero Talker
  • It's A New Day
« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2007, 08:36:34 PM »

Barring unforeseen events, the only restrictions placed on Personal Messages at this time are:

Maximum number of recipients allowed in a personal message. (10) and

Number of personal messages a user may send in an hour. (20)

If you're looking at hundreds of personal messages in your box, it might be a good idea to delete those you don't need, just in case, but, at least for now, it's not required.

Any chance you can change that max recipients to 20?
<a href="http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DNGcPVRBts-o</a>

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2007, 10:23:10 PM »

It's ok lotsa....    YOU can see it...   no one else can...    and I was going to send you something interesting by email too ;D ;D ;D

Thanx BRD!!  I guess I just never noticed it was there before.  What ya want to tell me??  I'm listening...
"If at all possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone."  Romans 12:18

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2007, 10:31:13 PM »

Thanx BRD!!  I guess I just never noticed it was there before.  What ya want to tell me??  I'm listening...

Sorry there lotsalivin2do....    I was just trying to taunt you a little...    like if your email was visible I would send you a message....    but the PM works pretty good for that too...

Ok, what was I going to send you...    advice on somethin' I'm sure....   been a few days since I posted it...   let me think....     memory....   2nd to go you know ;D ;D

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2007, 10:36:09 PM »

Sorry there lotsalivin2do....    I was just trying to taunt you a little...    like if your email was visible I would send you a message....    but the PM works pretty good for that too...

Ok, what was I going to send you...    advice on somethin' I'm sure....   been a few days since I posted it...   let me think....     memory....   2nd to go you know ;D ;D

Yes I know, mine is already gone!!  I've been in Florida since Tuesday with the fam, so I haven't been online.  I just decided to tune in for a few minutes to see everyone and wow, a lot's been going on for sure.  Any snow up there?

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #100 on: November 22, 2007, 10:39:45 PM »

Yes I know, mine is already gone!!  I've been in Florida since Tuesday with the fam, so I haven't been online.  I just decided to tune in for a few minutes to see everyone and wow, a lot's been going on for sure.  Any snow up there?

No accumulation...   we saw snowflakes this morning on the way to our son's house in Toledo...  we deep fried a turkey outside...  wasn't too cold as long as we were out of the wind...

What part of Florida are you in...    how warm is it??

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #101 on: November 22, 2007, 10:45:38 PM »

Orlando, Disney World.  It has been in the lower 80's and is forcasted to be in the upper 70's for the remainder of our trip.  It is perfect here right.  Low humidity and breezy.  We are having a great time.  Had turkey with family today.  Was delicious, but we were talking with the folks about deep fried turkey.  Yum, love it.  I think it is my favorite way to eat turkey.  Glad you had a delicious thanksgiving! 

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2007, 03:40:51 PM »

Good afternoon Administration,

I know I have seen this question in the topics somewhere, but can not find it or the answer so can you please tell me why my user name is blue?  I have noticed it with others user names before also. 

MomEm

• Hero Talker
    • moms monroe
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2007, 04:05:32 PM »

It has to do with the number of posts a person has.

MomEm

lotsalivin2do

• Hero Talker
« Reply #104 on: November 28, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »

It has to do with the number of posts a person has.

MomEm

Thanks MomEm, so I have graduated to blue.  Woo Hoo!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up