MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Monroe Memorabilia?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe Memorabilia?  (Read 6838 times)

Ördög

• Hero Talker
  • Az ördög cimborája
Re: Monroe Memorabilia?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?

Ördög

• Hero Talker
  • Az ördög cimborája
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2007, 12:17:18 AM »

Are you trying to kiss up to those other two ladies?  ;D

Nope. I'm tired and half drunk and trying to entertain myself. I should kiss up to them though. We'll just add them to the list along with the other three that could take me.
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?

Ördög

• Hero Talker
  • Az ördög cimborája
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2007, 12:38:06 AM »

Are you trying to kiss up to those other two ladies?  ;D

Nope. I'm tired and half drunk and trying to entertain myself. I should kiss up to them though. We'll just add them to the list along with the other three that could take me.

I take that back. Let's call it TWO others. I'm pretty damn certain I could take Kay Lani Ray Rafko. Probably.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up