MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Recipe Exchange > Any ideas for some easy, fast, dinner recipes???

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any ideas for some easy, fast, dinner recipes???  (Read 6930 times)

cc

• Hero Talker
Re: Any ideas for some easy, fast, dinner recipes???
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2008, 09:42:28 PM »

that sounds delicious, i'll have to try it.

I do that recipe a bit different.... I use a ribbed noodle and add chunks of green pepper and onion and fresh mushrooms and mix the sausage with the sauce and noodles and veggies.   yummy

No Bubbles

• New Talker
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2008, 01:45:14 PM »

i like to make wonderbread and bologna sandwiches when i am hungry

cc

• Hero Talker
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2008, 03:58:42 PM »

fast and easy

if you have some smoked sausage, or italian sausage, cook that up in about 3-4 long inch pieces.
cook some lasagna noodles.
wrap a lasagna noodle around each piece of sausage
Put them in a baking dish, pour some of your favorite pasta sauce on top.
bake on 350 for about 15 minutes, then put shredded mozzarella on top and bake til cheese is melted.

Rivers.....I made this yesterday...YUM YUM

Only I wrapped a piece of swiss cheese around the sausage (I used Kielbasa as I forgot what kind you said but it was still good).  Then I forgot to buy mozzarella cheese so up on top I used cheddar.  I made my own sauce  (using crushed tomatos, and seasonings) .

My mother and nephew today warmed a couple of the rolls up and even put them on a hoagie bun and had a pasta sausage sammy and piled even more cheese on ..... nephew scarfed it down and said he loved it.

riversbend again

« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2008, 03:40:11 PM »

Rivers.....I made this yesterday...YUM YUM

Only I wrapped a piece of swiss cheese around the sausage (I used Kielbasa as I forgot what kind you said but it was still good).  Then I forgot to buy mozzarella cheese so up on top I used cheddar.  I made my own sauce  (using crushed tomatos, and seasonings) .

My mother and nephew today warmed a couple of the rolls up and even put them on a hoagie bun and had a pasta sausage sammy and piled even more cheese on ..... nephew scarfed it down and said he loved it.

I am glad you enjoyed it! It is fast and easy, and a recipe you can tweak.
I made the tamale pie recipe someone posted on here there other day. I tweaked it to use ingredients I had on hand, and it was pretty good.

I make a pretty good bean dip if you are interested. It's fast and easy.   :)

Mrs.S

• Hero Talker
  • Yes, it is I, Mrs.S
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2008, 09:21:58 PM »

Riv, that does sound good.  I will have to try it. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up