MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > How are you feeling right now?

Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 573   Go Down

Author Topic: How are you feeling right now?  (Read 268202 times)

MM1

• Hero Talker
Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #8370 on: April 18, 2013, 08:41:55 PM »

I'm very tired too Erie.  Last night I was alone in the house and was completely spooked when the thunder started and rumbled the house.  The house rattled and it made me "hear" someone creeping around in the other room.  And, once I imagined it, I couldn't convince my mind that nobody was there.  ugh!   Made for a very long night. 

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8371 on: April 19, 2013, 10:03:40 AM »

That is what Advil PM is for silly!   :P

naomi43

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8372 on: April 24, 2013, 04:50:23 PM »

Hi everybody!
                           have not been on in forever!
Feeling kinda BLAH today with this icky weather and all and to top it off I have been without a car since dec 27  (wich is a lonng story) so cant just hop in and go :(  been a long winter :(

eriemermaid

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8373 on: April 24, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »

Welcome back naomi43!  It has been rotten weather around here.  We have to get past that!!! LOL  I am so tired of maintaining a fire in the wood burner!  I think I will stop doing that tomorrow.  I'll stick wood in - in the morning to take off the chill, but then turn the furnace up when the fire dies down.

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #8374 on: April 24, 2013, 07:23:18 PM »

Post away Naomi!

I'm thinking seeing all the green associated with Spring is making me feel much better and cheerful.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monique

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8375 on: April 24, 2013, 08:37:50 PM »

I'm thinking seeing all the green associated with Spring is making me feel much better and cheerful.
I'm always happy in the Spring!  :) :) :)

The Fuzz

• Hero Talker
  • Fish Lake Michigan!
« Reply #8376 on: April 24, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »

I think most are.....I like it because it is the transition into beauty up here.  I love the Fall here too, but knowing that it is transitioning into the cold, cloudy weather kind of kills the enthusiasm.  Kind of like....well, never mind.
Support the local economy as much as possible!

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8377 on: April 24, 2013, 09:24:58 PM »

I think most are.....I like it because it is the transition into beauty up here.  I love the Fall here too, but knowing that it is transitioning into the cold, cloudy weather kind of kills the enthusiasm.  Kind of like....well, never mind.

But Fall means FOOTBALL!

;D
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
for Tnweasel Re: How are you feeling right now?
« Reply #8378 on: May 04, 2013, 03:37:22 PM »

feeling???? not bad.... cancer surgery is complete and we are on our way to U of M for a six week check up...... so, better than I felt earlier this summer but not as good as I hope to feel six months from now..... :)

Tnweasel, I am just checking up on you since we missed the six-month check-in.  HOW are you feeling these days?  Crossing my fingers until we hear from you!   

tnweasel

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8379 on: May 04, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »

Skittel....thanks so much for asking....all is going well...thanks to the great doctors at U of M Cancer Center and the other folks I have been working with...have lost about 30 pounds and going, no signs of cancer returning and looking forward to spending my summer gardening and quilting....life is good :)
"You did then what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better." ~Maya Angelou

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”  ~John Wayne

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8380 on: May 04, 2013, 09:23:12 PM »

Skittel....thanks so much for asking....all is going well...thanks to the great doctors at U of M Cancer Center and the other folks I have been working with...have lost about 30 pounds and going, no signs of cancer returning and looking forward to spending my summer gardening and quilting....life is good :)

Somersault hoorays!!   I was so hoping to hear back, and am positively thrilled to the gills with your good results.  Now---care to share the weight loss secret? 

Life is good indeed!   BALLOONS & ROSES AND A HEALTHY LONG LIFE AHEAD!! 

tnweasel

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8381 on: May 04, 2013, 09:54:49 PM »

weight loss secret is working with my doctor using a protein shake and lots of exercise.....the shakes come from St Joe's Hospital in Livonia?? they are just dietary supplements that take the place of meals during the day....some people use only the shakes but I have a modified plan where I am learning to eat better/differently and not just depend on the shakes for weight loss....too much too fast just doesn't appeal to me for long term results
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 10:06:07 PM by tnweasel »
"You did then what you knew how to do, and when you knew better, you did better." ~Maya Angelou

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.”  ~John Wayne

Skittelroo

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8382 on: May 04, 2013, 10:19:15 PM »

weight loss secret is working with my doctor using a protein shake and lots of exercise.....the shakes come from St Joe's Hospital in Livonia?? they are just dietary supplements that take the place of meals during the day....some people use only the shakes but I have a modified plan where I am learning to eat better/differently and not just depend on the shakes for weight loss....too much too fast just doesn't appeal to me for long term results

Doesn't sound hard....like having shakes all the time. rather a yummy idea.  I'm thinking of trying lots of fruit smoothies through the summer.  Maybe I can get real creative.   Thanks!   And congrats on your own progress! 

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • The BRD in her 'younger' days... 2007.
« Reply #8383 on: May 05, 2013, 05:19:57 AM »

Fantastic to hear all that tnweasel...

and thank you to skittelroo for being brave enough to ask...   I too had wondered about your prognosis but had been almost to afraid to ask ;) ;) ;)

There might be a St. Joe's in Livonia but I know there is a St. Mary's because our youngest daughter was born there.
"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Friends can email me at bigreddog1 at charter.net

tnweasel

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8384 on: May 05, 2013, 08:04:26 AM »

I drive up there and can't remember where it is sometimes....thanks to the GPS....I don't have to anymore.... :)

Pages: 1 ... 557 558 [559] 560 561 ... 573   Go Up