MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Businesses > MEN promotes business owned by local pedophile who would like to visit your home

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: MEN promotes business owned by local pedophile who would like to visit your home  (Read 10385 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker

I just might sneak at midnight to the house of MN and put a Rafko for city council sign, in his front yard.  Just to pi$$ him off.

It wouldn't piss me off at all.

It would get one Rafko sign out of circulation permanently.

I don't support pedophiles.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Professor H

• Hero Talker

Actually unless someone is patrolling looking for them - there are usually lots of signs in places they aren't supposed to be.

I think the City PD does that more diligently - than other jurisdictions...   I know in the county they are anywhere and everywhere there's a piece of dirt you can stick a wire in.

Seems like I saw one from the election 2 years ago in a field not too long ago - I'll have to look for that one again.
First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker

Well x_citizen_x, I don't agree with your message but I don't condone pedophilia either.

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope you delve beyond this particular subject...no matter which side of the political divide you reside.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker

Actually unless someone is patrolling looking for them - there are usually lots of signs in places they aren't supposed to be.

I think the City PD does that more diligently - than other jurisdictions...   I know in the county they are anywhere and everywhere there's a piece of dirt you can stick a wire in.

Seems like I saw one from the election 2 years ago in a field not too long ago - I'll have to look for that one again.

The corrugated plastic ones make nice targets on my range.  A rattle can of white paint and some red for an 'X' and you are good to go....
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker

Well x_citizen_x, I don't agree with your message but I don't condone pedophilia either.

I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope you delve beyond this particular subject...no matter which side of the political divide you reside.

We know on which side of the 'divide' you are on...  The side with the unsanitary landfill.... ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up