MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Is it better to be physically attractive or intelligent?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it better to be physically attractive or intelligent?  (Read 6778 times)

lawgirlMI

• Hero Talker
Re: Is it better to be physically attractive or intelligent?
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 01:28:07 PM »

I prefer intelligent. Of course, both is best!!

Intelligence.

zard0z

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 02:06:10 PM »

Jessica Simpson...oozes intelligence...

OMG...you can't use those together in sentence...LMAO...!

m0x

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 02:08:52 PM »

Both are subjective and entirely based on a person's beliefs and up-bringing. I thrive off of intelligent conversation but don't care for people who think they are better than the next person because they are well-read. What I look for, basically, is a person who can hold up their end of a philosophical conversation, but also be humorous and dumb-it-down when the situation strikes. Humor and self-confidence are the most beautiful attributes in my opinion.

RosesAreRed

• Active Talker
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2007, 02:20:34 PM »

Both are subjective and entirely based on a person's beliefs and up-bringing. I thrive off of intelligent conversation but don't care for people who think they are better than the next person because they are well-read. What I look for, basically, is a person who can hold up their end of a philosophical conversation, but also be humorous and dumb-it-down when the situation strikes. Humor and self-confidence are the most beautiful attributes in my opinion.

I think this is true. I certainly don't consider myself well-read, and I don't like to be around people who think they are better than others. I think it is interesting to talk to people who have had different experiences than I have and be able to learn something from each other.

masc0t

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2007, 02:20:42 PM »

I don't know..........you can gain intelligence, not everyone is born with good looks :)  Like one poster said, good looks can get you far and most of the time that's what gets you noticed first.  :P  :o

Griff

• Hero Talker
  • Oor Wullie
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2007, 02:59:15 PM »

Brains always win. Always...

peace,
Griff
"No man's life or liberty is safe while the Legislature is in session." ~Mark Twain

☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up