MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > 3 youths hurt in pursuit by Monroe sheriff's deputies

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3 youths hurt in pursuit by Monroe sheriff's deputies  (Read 29599 times)

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
Re: 3 youths hurt in pursuit by Monroe sheriff's deputies
« Reply #195 on: September 06, 2007, 08:29:35 AM »

Been reading this for some time now...watching everybody agonizing over this sad tragic and very stupid accident...Unfortunately folks life is for real, and if you don't obey the rules something bad will eventually happen...life will always bite you in the backside if you don't have your act together...Who is to blame ???bad judgement and stupid choices is to blame...and that's the name of that tune!
If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #196 on: September 06, 2007, 09:48:24 AM »

Trust me, it only takes about three seconds to match wits with you, not an hour. I don't sit here all day like you. I have a life, and I don't pick on kids, thank you. I made a comment about whether or not a facility should be made available for kids to hang out, and you disapprove with that comment, and that is your opinion and you certainly are entitled to it. For anyone who cares to read, they can check it out themselves at the "offlimits skate parks" post in the "businesses" section of this forum. http://www.monroetalks.com/forum/index.php?topic=285.0 I am not angry, but you seem very upset every time someone disagrees with you. Try a deep breath. :'(

Your comment "I learned how powerful law enforcement is and how they stick together even when a couple of them were dirty." is what led to my comment about your questioning cops. If you can't remember your posts, please go back and re-read. After all, it was just yesterday.  ???

I have a very good disposition. I do not attack police officers, I am not nasty to kids, but yes, if I were a police officer who you jacked around on this forum, I would leave you to bleed, after finishing the beating I believe that you deserve. Now, if you have any of my quotes where I am nasty to kids, please provide that. I think you type just to read your own garbage. Please, back up your comment. Otherwise, move on yourself. The only PITA on this entire Your Talks forum happens to be you. Look back at your postings, and you will see who argues with everyone, and who truly has a bad disposition.

This was the “thoughtless” response to a post (not mine) concerning kids:
Modified to show that “city resident” formerly “ideas for thought” said this:

“Which "old" people are you referring to? Whose "old" money runs this town? What type of place should they provide for kids? Who will staff it? Who will pay for it? Who will police it? Who is to say that if this place is provided, these kids will not immediately screw it up by fighting, drinking, smoking (various types of herb)?

When I was a kid, we played baseball or basketball most of the summer, most often at Cairns Field. On weekends, if my parents could foot the bill, we went to Dixie Skateland and then Great Lakes Skateway when it opened. We were always at each other's houses, and rarely got into any type of trouble where the police might be called. Why is it that today we need a special place for kids to go? All of the previous items listed are still available, but now there are bike trails, skate parks, an ice rink, two putt putt courses, a go cart track, numerous golf courses, a YMCA which offers many activities, ALCC which offers many activities, a sand volleyball court at Munson, playscape, tennis courts, soccer fields, splash park, public pool, etc. The list goes on, and it is quite a bit more than I ever had as a kid growing up in the sixties and seventies. Sounds like some kids are spoiled rotten and think that every second of their time is supposed to have an activity provided for them. Perhaps the parents should look at getting their kids involved in activities which will keep them from "HAVING NOTHING TO DO AND NOWHERE TO GO" and should teach them some values which will keep them from EVENTUALLY FINDING SOMETHING TO DO WHICH USUALLY ISN'T GOOD. What a load of crap!”

You have a mean disposition and you are in denial but it’s been ignorant people like you that have put up roadblocks to progress.

My comment about dirty cops sticking together is correct… whether or not law enforcement in Monroe County is like that remains to be seen.

It’s a shame I can’t share my experiences and opinions without a few self righteous cheerleaders commandeering the treads trying to destroy my credibility.

Just keep posting and I’ll continue responding but to what end I’m not so sure.

I don’t mind battling with you nitwits but I’m sure it’s tiring for the rest of the readers.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 12:03:54 AM by hoof hearted »
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #197 on: September 06, 2007, 11:55:38 AM »

Frenchfry is right... Stolen is not accurate.
Let's just call it unauthorized use of a vehicle

sue lee

• Hero Talker
« Reply #198 on: September 06, 2007, 12:20:57 PM »

ideas for thought said;
" I have a very good disposition. I do not attack police officers, I am not nasty to kids, but yes, if I were a police officer who you jacked around on this forum, I would leave you to bleed, after finishing the beating I believe that you deserve"

Good disposition? You could have fooled me. Anyone who wants to beat someone bloody for some remarks posted on a public forum has a problem, not a good disposition. Perhaps some anger management classes may help. You sound like a ticking time bomb. I hope you are not in law enforcement, and if you are, you need to be removed immediately.
The best mannered people make the most absurd lovers.

sue lee

• Hero Talker
« Reply #199 on: September 06, 2007, 03:16:36 PM »

"IF" you were a police officer? Would that give you that right to beat him? I am not nitpicking. Please reread your post. I stand by what I stated.
The best mannered people make the most absurd lovers.

MM1

• Hero Talker
« Reply #200 on: September 06, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »

But, MomEm, then how will we know who the winner is??

ha!

Boylanjl

• Hero Talker
  • xxx
« Reply #201 on: September 06, 2007, 06:04:51 PM »

Some people say stolen is a Harsh word, but if that parent would have know it was missing, I would venture to say the vehicle would have been reported stolen.  The definition of stolen is as follows: Taken dishonestly; "the purloined letter".   I researched that at Webster Dictionary online.  So did this one teen take that car dishonestly?  I would say yes. But the simple fact of the matter is those teens are the whole reason this happened.  To blame the Sherriff Deputy or the Monroe County Sheriff Department is wrong.  As I said before this is tragis incident. 

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #202 on: September 06, 2007, 06:54:25 PM »

Trust me, it only takes about three seconds to match wits with you, not an hour. I don't sit here all day like you. I have a life, and I don't pick on kids, thank you.

I have a very good disposition. I do not attack police officers, I am not nasty to kids, but yes, if I were a police officer who you jacked around on this forum, I would leave you to bleed, after finishing the beating I believe that you deserve.

You do sit there and post all day....the times are posted with each post (DUH)
So you have a high opinion of your wit…. You must make your momma proud.

I’ve shared my personal experiences and somehow that bothers you.

Which officer did I jack around, the crooked cops?
Nothing was said about law enforcement in Monroe County yet you act like you’re disputing what happened to me.

Yes you do have a problem but it’s unclear what it is.

I should thank you and the other cheerleaders since I’ve been able to explain my experiences to not only the veterans of the forums but the newbies as well.
Every reply brings it to the top again so thanks!

For someone trying to squelch the message….. You’re not too bright.
It looks like I’m the winner wiener. (That’s right, agree with me so more folks can refresh their memories)

I heard an alarm blaring around 3 or 4am and looked out front to see two police officers entering a building. Not long after I saw them exit with their jackets bulging and left. The alarm company arrived and shortly after an employee arrived to shut off the alarm. I told the company what I saw. I was told it was a warehouse for British Sterling cologne and Speidel Twist-O-Flex watchbands and they must have taken some.
Years later I got in a fight with a guy that lived several streets over and the next day someone came over to warn me that he had a shotgun and was gunning for me.
The next thing I knew was something (A beer bottle) crashed through our large picture window. I grabbed a rifle and looked out a front upstairs window. I saw this guy going in his trunk so I fired a few rounds keeping him pinned down while I called the police.
The police arrived and surrounded my house (ignoring the guy) and when I exited the house, slammed me against the house, cuffed me, dragged me back to the upstairs front room, threw my butt on the bed with the cuffs behind my back, my shoulders on the floor and began to kick me. After a while they stood me up and in front of the window with the crowd gathered out front looking up watching and began taking turns punching me in the face. Eventually the cop pulled the shade and the punching stopped until we started down the stairs, then one cop said “wait a minute” turned me to face him and punched me again then the other cop turned me his way and did the same thing so I just dropped to my butt and slid straight down the stairs thumping on the treads trying to make it out to the crowd so they would stop. All I could hear behind me was keys and cuffs jingling because the cops were in a race to catch me. I hit the bottom, jumped up and ran all the way to the front but I couldn’t open the door in time because my hands were cuffed behind my back.
Fortunately the cop just opened the door, dragged me to the cop car and threw me in.
Later when my mom arrived she asked why I was so beat up and they replied that I tried to run.
The local newspaper called it a “sniper” incident.
I sure wished that I hadn’t seen those cops steal that stuff.
I can’t help the past so I’ll just set my sights on the future.

Now let me clarify for those with reading comprehension problems that I never pulled a gun on law enforcement. They responded with twelve squad cars in just three or four minutes and the station was ten miles away…. Clearly they had an agenda.
I crossed that thin blue line by telling what I saw…. I thought there must have been a logical explanation but there wasn’t. Those two cops were crooks and judging by the retaliation…. The few that beat me up were either the crooks or in on it.

It’s all true…. I don’t lie.

Here’s a link to a story about a police beating:
http://www.talkleft.com/story/2004/06/23/127/99974

Here are some links to police beatings videos:
http://www.ifilm.com/video/2681516

http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?f=00&g=aec9476b-44b3-4667-966f-9a0506bc369e&p=Source_Today%20Show&t=m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11110694/&fg=

http://www.dirtycopspot.com/

Way too many to list.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

KLK

• Hero Talker
« Reply #203 on: September 06, 2007, 06:55:48 PM »

ideas for thought,

Now move on and quit being a PITA

What in the hell is a PITA?  I gotta Google that one...

I have a very good disposition. I do not attack police officers, I am not nasty to kids, but yes, if I were a police officer who you jacked around on this forum, I would leave you to bleed, after finishing the beating I believe that you deserve. Now, if you have any of my quotes where I am nasty to kids, please provide that. I think you type just to read your own garbage. Please, back up your comment. Otherwise, move on yourself. The only PITA on this entire Your Talks forum happens to be you. Look back at your postings, and you will see who argues with everyone, and who truly has a bad disposition.[/color] :'( :'( :'(

While I don't see eye to eye with Frenchfry on this issue, I can't see why 'ideas for thought' feels the need to personally attack frenchy, or anyone for that matter, with such strong intent- this is a forum for expression of one's thoughts, vision, opinion etc.
We don't have to agree with everyone but can we at least be civil? It's getting to the point where some posters are acting younger than those we began the post about. IMO anyways.
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them.

the nosh

• Hero Talker
« Reply #204 on: September 06, 2007, 07:09:23 PM »

“Which "old" people are you referring to? Whose "old" money runs this town? What type of place should they provide for kids? Who will staff it? Who will pay for it? Who will police it? Who is to say that if this place is provided, these kids will not immediately screw it up by fighting, drinking, smoking (various types of herb)?

When I was a kid, we played baseball or basketball most of the summer, most often at Cairns Field. On weekends, if my parents could foot the bill, we went to Dixie Skateland and then Great Lakes Skateway when it opened. We were always at each other's houses, and rarely got into any type of trouble where the police might be called. Why is it that today we need a special place for kids to go? All of the previous items listed are still available, but now there are bike trails, skate parks, an ice rink, two putt putt courses, a go cart track, numerous golf courses, a YMCA which offers many activities, ALCC which offers many activities, a sand volleyball court at Munson, playscape, tennis courts, soccer fields, splash park, public pool, etc. The list goes on, and it is quite a bit more than I ever had as a kid growing up in the sixties and seventies. Sounds like some kids are spoiled rotten and think that every second of their time is supposed to have an activity provided for them. Perhaps the parents should look at getting their kids involved in activities which will keep them from "HAVING NOTHING TO DO AND NOWHERE TO GO" and should teach them some values which will keep them from EVENTUALLY FINDING SOMETHING TO DO WHICH USUALLY ISN'T GOOD. What a load of crap!”

[/quote]

thru all this mess of quotes etc lol im not sure who actually wrote the above...but whoever did...they totally hit the nail on the head!!

but for us it was roessler field and the old skateland on telegraph in lasalle.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 07:10:56 PM by the nosh »
my heart is ruled by venus...but my head by mars.

Lady Arbella

• Hero Talker
« Reply #205 on: September 06, 2007, 07:13:32 PM »

Pain in the ***  ;D
If your dog doesn't like someone, you probably shouldn't either.

KLK

• Hero Talker
« Reply #206 on: September 06, 2007, 07:38:11 PM »

Pain in the ***  ;D

lol- thank you Lady
If you don't stand behind our troops, please, feel free to stand in front of them.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up