MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Religion & Philosophy > "Freak" tornado first in recorded history to strike Atlanta area...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Freak" tornado first in recorded history to strike Atlanta area...  (Read 2330 times)

mohamed_kalij

• Hero Talker
Re: "Freak" tornado first in recorded history to strike Atlanta area...
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 02:27:46 AM »

...America is going to see many more weather and economic related "firsts" in the coming times.

Perhaps you have been following the increase in earthquakes in diverse places in the U.S. over the past few years,  perhaps you have missed the drought stretching from Texas north to North Dakota, right through the nation's grain belt. Perhaps you have failed to note that for the first time in history the U.S. will have to import grains and wheat, as we seem to have a shortage here. Perhaps you have missed the drought in the SouthEast that seems to not go away. perhaps you have missed the fires in the forests of Virginia, Florida, and Maine.
      Perhaps you've missed these.....perhaps you have missed the sounding of the trumpets, perhaps you have missed that the One World Religion of Prophecy has existed for over 1930 years......perhaps you will notice, perhaps not. perhaps you will wake up in time, perhaps not.

So god is going to murder people because we don't follow a cryptic human-written book? Or is it because they don't believe everything you believe? That doesn't sound like the caring god I know.

If I am wrong and the creator of the Universe is your god who murders innocent people, then I am switching sides and leading a revolt to dethrone this bastard. I cannot stand by while our existence is ruled by a cruel, sick, and twisted god who kills people because he is having a bad day or because they ate meat on Friday. We are created in his image! We have the same potential for power as him. I say we oust the throne of heaven, take power, and start helping people instead of hurting them! Who is with me!!!?

Or it could be that you are just completely retarded ignorant and have no idea what the meaning of life is so you let a bunch of uninformed zealots from the bronze age do the thinking for you. You ignore science, facts, and statistics and cling with all your being to an aging work of fiction written thousands of years ago to explain what has already been explained with good old fashioned deductive reasoning. Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 01:40:23 PM by mohamed_kalij »
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

jenetty

• Hero Talker
  • Interested in joining a spiritual study group?
    • My Personal Website
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 11:10:51 AM »

So god is going to murder people because we don't follow a cryptic human-written book? Or is it because they don't believe everything you believe? That doesn't sound like the caring god I know.

If I am wrong and the creator of the Universe is your god who murders innocent people, then I am switching sides and leading a revolt to dethrone this bastard. I cannot stand by while our existence is ruled by a cruel, sick, and twisted god who kills people because he is having a bad day or because they ate meat on Friday. We are created in his image! We have the same potential for power as him. I say we oust the throne of heaven, take power, and start helping people instead of hurting them! Who is with me!!!?

Or it could be that you are just completely retarded and have no idea what the meaning of life is so you let a bunch of uninformed zealots from the bronze age do the thinking for you. You ignore science, facts, and statistics and cling with all your being to an aging work of fiction written thousands of years ago to explain what has already been explained with good old fashioned deductive reasoning. Good luck with that. Let me know how it goes.

LOL.  I think most of us know that GOD is not the reason for our death and devestation. 

The poles are not "tilting". The MAGNETIC poles (totally different) are wandering farther and farther every year. They'll probably swap in the next 1000 years or so. Pretty common, geologically speaking.

Well, however you say it.  I know both my son and I have heard it said as "polar tilt" but whatever.  Either way it's a scientific explanation and not "God's vengence".  :)
"If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other." - Mother Teresa

mohamed_kalij

• Hero Talker
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 01:42:54 PM »

... are just completely retarded ignorant and have ...

Before anybody gets offended or mad, I must post this. I went too far by calling you retarded and I am sorry. I edited my comment to show that I changed my wording.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up