MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Is discrimination against the law or not ??

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is discrimination against the law or not ??  (Read 5919 times)

chuntley

• Hero Talker
Re: Is discrimination against the law or not ??
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2007, 10:32:15 AM »

1) At 3 months old during a nightly feeding you smacked his leg because he wouldnt stop crying.
   2) Age 5, after a visitation, he came home bruised from head to toe from repeated beatings over a weekend visit
   3) at 8 yrs. old during a 'visitation' with you he was droped off at St. Marys park and told to run until you find me, pointed toward Rossler st. and then left. his Mother,(aka. Sick custoidal parent) luckly was driving up Elm st. and saw him running, in tears.
   4) Repeated incidents in which you have been arrested for beating his mother and him
   5) 15 years of physical and verbal abuse, including at 'recent' supervised visit that got out of hand,(which caused you voulantarly stop seeing your son, after a meidator stoped you from berating him.)

You can fool some people Pat, but I know you. Spouting all this self rightous propaganda is typical of you. It is easy to sit in your house behind a computer and be brave, just like it is easy to hit on women and children.

Don't think everyone won't see you as you really are, just like the court system, and the BIG government you are now trying to get elected to sees you.

You are like a knock off designer suit, you look good for a while, but over time the frays and and faded colors reveal the sham.

Hopefully this account, from his former step son, will answer his question,  

Who is the real enemy...............

A Thin line between love and hate.

A Thin line between Discipline and Abuse.

asmscorpion

• Active Talker
« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2007, 12:24:18 PM »

I didnt start this thread as a bash pat, although I do appreciate the information. I am not pat, I never abused my children or even raised a finger at my ex-wife , not even when we were married.

I appologise presecuted, I diddn't mean turn the topic of your thread, I just think any readers need to take any advice form Pat McElligott as suspect. He is very experienced with friend of the court, but his views are skewed. the court system probably does persecute him, due to his previous behaivior in and out of the court room.

Good luck with your case, if what you say is true, your ex will reap what she sews.
Father's a name you haven't earned yet
You're just a child with a temper
Haven't you heard "Don't hit a lady"?
Kickin' your a** would be a pleasure - Chad Kroeger - Nickelback

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2007, 01:00:57 PM »

Ya know,, ASM you are the last person that needs to apologize here. We all owe you a thanks, for having the courage to step forward. I have met with Persecuted and he is a Great Guy, that truly cares for his kids. He is not some dead beat that is trying to win support in the court of public opinion. I'm sure he has felt your pain, as I and many others have.

Hats off to you ASM,,, stand up for what you know and believe. You sound like your step dad and mom did a great job.

Good Luck
                                                                            chuntley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up