MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > MB & T robbed this am (Monroe St. next to K-mart).

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MB & T robbed this am (Monroe St. next to K-mart).  (Read 19740 times)

Fritzie24

• New Talker
Re: MB & T robbed this am (Monroe St. next to K-mart).
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2007, 11:30:38 PM »

What mistakes are those? Just wondering what you were referring to. I hope he is caught. Supposedly there is a good chance, heck they've got a great picture of him.

rnrhar

• Active Talker
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2007, 12:04:18 AM »

I believe they are searching for the suspect in stoney point right now. they have streets blocked, the chopper searching, and caught wind from one of the neighbors there looking for an armed robber.

They must still be looking for him because it has been hours that the helicopter has been spotlighting the neighborhood.  It's still going at this time, and I can see flashing lights a few streets over.   I certainly can't sleep knowing that is going on in my neighborhood.

BigRedDog

• Hero Talker
  • 1969-1971
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2007, 12:10:10 AM »

Someone just mentioned on the best Party Stores forum that someone had robbed the Brest Bay Party store....   might be for that...
Friends can email me at bigreddog481 at gmail dot com.  Non friends can just save their energy!!!

"It's always easy to come up with a solution to someone else's problems".

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2007, 12:20:52 AM »

I certainly cant sleep either. I think they added another chopper to the search and police are spotlighting every house in my area. I dont know which one they are looking for, I just heard "armed robber" they have been looking since about 9 or so. Cops have passed by at least a hundred times, but not one has stopped to say anything, which makes me wonder cause you would figure if there was a guy running loose with a gun they would be tellin people to go inside and lock there doors? There are alot of people standing around outside so just kinda makes ya wonder.

rnrhar

• Active Talker
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2007, 12:27:32 AM »

If I was the police, I would look in all the garbage cans.  They are huge and it's only Tuesday.  Monday was garbage pick up, so half of them are empty still.

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2007, 12:32:54 AM »

Garbages cans would be a good idea! I also thought they should be looking in all the vacant houses as there are quiet a few out here. He may also be under a car somewhere cuz I dont think the can pick up body heat with the thermal cams if your under a car!

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2007, 12:37:41 AM »

I believe s.w.a.t. team or some kind of special forces team just rolled by so they are really looking for whoever it is! Maybe they gonna head out into the wood etc. to look for them. I certainly wish one of these policemen would say something about who they looking for if they considered dangerous etc. Im not gonna get any sleep tonight for sure and my kids are terrified! ???

rnrhar

• Active Talker
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2007, 12:42:17 AM »

Yeah it took a long time for my kids to get to sleep.  We had to make a plan for where we would hide if the bad guys come to our house.  It's a sad world when you can't guarantee your kids safety.  I am anti-gun especially with little boys in the house, but I can't say that right now I wouldn't feel safer having one.  But the curiosity is getting to me a little, I feel like going around my house and searching the back yard.  Can you say CRAZY!!!

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2007, 12:46:39 AM »

Maybe a little crazy but I did search mine(well hubby did anyway lol) made the kids fell a little safer they were afraid the BAD GUY was outside there window waiting to come in. Im anti-gun to I have 3 little boys, but i would also feel safer considering my BIG sissy dog would probably run and hide! lol

rnrhar

• Active Talker
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2007, 12:50:35 AM »

We don't have a dog, but I could sic my deformed cat and two timid rabbits on the guy! ;D

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 12:51:43 AM »

I just read the party store thread and aparrently brest bay was robbed and someone was stabbed! this makes me feel a whole bunch better, Im definately NOT getting any sleep tonight! :o

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2007, 01:15:43 AM »

I know i do feel better with all the cops around i just wish i knew for sure what they are lookin  for!

Missy

• New Talker
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2007, 02:14:08 AM »

Fox 2 news just annouced they are looking for the person who robbed the bank this morning and are askin residents to leave exterior lights on to help with the search.

chuntley

• Hero Talker
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2007, 03:09:18 AM »

Here let me be the first to say it   " He was a good guy that made a bad choice.,, a good Christian ",,, the devil made him do it,,,,,,

rnrhar

• Active Talker
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2007, 03:37:00 AM »

The helicopter is still circling above,  I thought for a minute there they got him or gave up, but I guess not.  Still awake though.  Tomorrow's going to be rough.  Oh wait, it's today.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up