Now, after spending tens of millions of dollars, and then dropping out of the race, John Edwards has to decide who he's going to endorse—SuperCuts, or Fantastic Sams
John Edwards bowed out of the race for the Democratic presidential nomination on Wednesday. Though it's a long shot, he still might could switch parties and win.
No Republican ever had hair that good.
Florida was not good to Rudy Giuliani.
He failed to win over the voters, wasted millions of campaign funds, and threw up while riding "Escape from Witch Mountain."
The big news is that John McCain won the GOP Florida Primary.
Hillary Clinton also won down in the Sunshine State, but her votes don't count in Florida because she's a Democrat.
Did you hear the Bush State of the Union speech? "
The economy is strong, Democracy is alive and well in Afghanistan and the Iraqis are making great strides in establishing a strong central government."
If this sounds like last year's State of the Union, it is.
Don't blame Bush...blame the writers strike.
So now, after his final State of the Union Address, is George W. Bush a lame-duck President?
After the speech it seemed maybe his strut had turned into a waddle.
I don't think he ever wanted to be President anyway. It's just that he was born with silver boot up his butt.
Oliver Stone wants to make a movie about George W Bush.
And this just in: Mel Brooks announced he will make a movie about the Clinton Administration
Mitt Romney said the world can't ignore Iran like it ignored Adolf Hitler.
It's a numbers game.
He thinks he can lock up the twenty percent of Americans who still support President Bush by showing that he has what it takes to lie us into another war.
Then John McCain one-upped Mitt Romney to create a classic sound bite when he said, "Mitt, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no Adolph Hitler -- and I knew Adolph Hitler!"
Fox Network said they are not going to run any political ad during the Super Bowl.
Apparently, they remember how many problems CBS had the last time they showed a boob during the Half Time show.
The Fed cut interest rates another half point Wednesday.
That's a point and a quarter in the last week.
At that rate, by Presidents Day, savers will have to pay banks to keep their IRAs.
In Pennsylvania, Phil the Groundhog already sent word he can't afford to come out this year.
He's had to take all his savings and bury them in his hole, and he'll shoot any reporter who comes near.
Even groundhogs have a right to protect their savings.
Too bad seniors can't.
AARP would do something but they're so busy selling insurance and cruises they haven't heard about it yet.
The 80-20 ratio is important in the health-care system.
When patients receive a medical bill, their insurance usually pays 80% and they pay the other 20%.
And, of course, 80% of the doctors overcharge the patient by 20%, while the other 20% overcharge the patient by 80%
Experts predict a bad cold and flu season.
Remember: If God had meant for us not to catch colds and flu -- we'd have been born without nostrils.
And think how messy that could be -- having to blow your ears.
“The Eye” opens in movie theaters on Friday.
A woman given sight by a cornea transplant discovers a frightening reality.
Her HMO rejects it as experimental surgery.
A Michigan woman allegedly tried to hire a hit man to kill her lover’s wife on Craigslist.
The ad she placed sort of gave it away.
“Do you have the type of personality that blows people away?”