MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Just Asking > Have you had a home repair mishap?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you had a home repair mishap?  (Read 396 times)

cc

• Hero Talker
Have you had a home repair mishap?
« on: April 11, 2008, 02:14:52 PM »

I am pondering a small remodel in one of the bathrooms here.  I have good ideas - but well you all know me.....I see a few mishaps too.  (not to the room but to cc - but I may still try - I have insurance..... ;D )

Pleasantville

• Hero Talker
Re: Have you had a home repair mishap?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 08:27:27 PM »

Well....... if it needs to be changed and I change it guarantee it needs repaired.

One I painted the bathroom downstairs.... I didn't like the color so I added white to it.... so I made my dark pink bathroom into pepto bismal pink. Dh HATED IT and told me to stop painting the time before that when I  painted one wall of my kitchen green well most of the wall and used half a gallon of paint. So he fixed the kitchen.... and refused to fix the bathroom......... so now we live with pepto pink ......

MY worst mishap was the time I took my car to get repaired ... needed brakes took it to a lil shop on S. Telegraph...... while it was there ........ some honkin big old utility/cable/who knows..... truck also there for repair ROLLED INTO MY SUV causing buttloads of damage to it. OH I was so happy.... so that's my mishap!or mishaps... lol
Watch your Thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions.  Watch your actions, they become habits.

Watch your Habits, they become character. Watch your Character, for it becomes your Destiny

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
Pages: [1]   Go Up