MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Monroe County Young Republicans

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Monroe County Young Republicans  (Read 3613 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Monroe County Young Republicans
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 12:46:10 AM »

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Trisha

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 08:00:13 AM »

Thanks, Frenchfry.  :)

Coffee.Mom

• Veteran Talker
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 08:42:58 AM »

Nick,

Hope the Monroe County Young Republicans group takes off!

Good luck in your campaign! (We miss seeing you at 5th 3rd bank)
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

NTurner

• Active Talker
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 10:17:49 AM »

Coffee.Mom,
Thank you. I hope it takes off too. I am back at Fifth Third Bank, but a different branch. Corner of Telegraph and Dunbar. Hopefully we have a little better result in 2008. I am working hard for a better outcome.

Nick
"One thing I learned long ago is that raising the level of your voice does not raise the level of the discussion." Former Michigan Governor William G. Milliken

wastinawayagain

• Active Talker
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »

Do you have any upcoming events?  Or is there a way for young men and women interested in learning more to get involved in the process?  I think it is great that young men and women are taking an interest in politics ... don't let the nay sayers get you down

The first meeting is scheduled for Sept. 11 at 7pm at Lutheran High South. I believe John Manor is scheduled to speak at it. (Nick ~ please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this).

This meeting will also be a great time to throw around suggestions for future meetings and events. All are welcome!
if we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2007, 12:37:00 PM »

Waste of timeā€¦. Republicans have no chance at winning any elections in the near future.
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

NTurner

• Active Talker
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »

Wastinawayagain,
The first meeting is September 11 at 7:00 pm at Lutheran High South. John Manor is scheduled to speak. To reiterate, all are welcome to come. This is our first meeting so it still is very much organizational. So come with ideas about what you want to accomplish.

TBrooks,
I will allow John Manor to answer questions about his future plans, but I believe he is not planning on running in the next election. He is speaking simply because he believes in the importance of young people being involved in politics.

If you need any more information, then please email me, Nick Turner at Nicholasd_turner@hotmail.com. Thanks.
"One thing I learned long ago is that raising the level of your voice does not raise the level of the discussion." Former Michigan Governor William G. Milliken
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up