MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Verified voting.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Verified voting.  (Read 1730 times)

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Verified voting.
« on: August 25, 2007, 10:13:03 PM »

What does everyone think of verified voting?
http://www.verifiedvoting.org/
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

sue lee

• Hero Talker
Re: Verified voting.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 10:41:59 PM »

I don't know if it makes a difference. Electronic voting machines can be rigged. Anyhow, the clowns that are selected to lead us do not speak for us. We need to have a real option in chosing who the presidental canidates will be, not the parties choice. Untill then it is always the lesser of two evils, or something along those lines. We may as well bend over and drop our pants. The only difference is the Democrats will give us a kiss first.

I am at the point where I am so fed up and disillusioned with DC. They are all in the same bed, all interchangeable. They can not represent us, they don't know who we are. They are all millionaires who don't worry about bills, losing jobs, paying for kids college. They have the best health insurance in the world, co pay is not in their vocabulary.  How can they relate to us?
The best mannered people make the most absurd lovers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up