MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > $2 billion home - World's most expensive

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $2 billion home - World's most expensive  (Read 1077 times)

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
$2 billion home - World's most expensive
« on: May 01, 2008, 02:29:03 PM »

NEW YORK - The 27-storey skyscraper being built in Mumbai by Mukesh Ambani, the richest person in India, could be the world's largest and costliest home with a price-tag nearing two billion dollar, according to Forbes magazine. "When the Ambani residence is finished in January, completing a four-year process, it will be 550 feet high with 4,00,000 square feet of interior space," Forbes said in a report on its website.

Earlier in March, Mukesh Ambani was ranked as the fifth richest person in the world with a net worth of 43 billion dollars by the Forbes magazine in its annual list of world's wealthiest billionaires. While Lakshmi Mittal, who is an Indian citizen was ranked higher at fourth, he is a British resident. Among resident Indians, Mukesh was ranked at top.

"The only remotely comparable high-rise property currently on the market is the 70 million dollar triplex penthouse at the Pierre Hotel in New York, designed to resemble a French chateau, and climbing 525 feet in the air," Forbes said in its report titled, "Inside The World's First Billion-Dollar Home."

Mukesh Ambani heads India's most valuable firm Reliance Industries, an oil and petrochemicals giant.  ;)
"Atop six stories of parking lots, Antilla's living quarters begin at a lobby with nine elevators, as well as several storage rooms and lounges. Down dual stairways with silver-covered railings is a large ballroom with 80 per cent of its ceiling covered in crystal chandeliers."

If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

Boylanjl

• Hero Talker
  • xxx
Re: $2 billion home - World's most expensive
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 04:23:30 PM »

I wish I had one percent of this guys money.  Which is $ than I will make in a lifetime.

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 09:47:40 PM »

Perhaps the owner is a retired firefighter. ;)
This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

Boylanjl

• Hero Talker
  • xxx
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2008, 09:48:53 PM »

LMAO

If he is, I would love to see his investment plan. :)

ktreas

• Hero Talker
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 12:26:19 AM »

--LOL--  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up