MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > President Hillary Clinton

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: President Hillary Clinton  (Read 2679 times)

Political Refugee

• New Talker
President Hillary Clinton
« on: August 29, 2007, 10:05:35 AM »

The cool air drifting through the limousine's window was invigorating. Hillary found herself unable to contain her eagerness.

"Just think, Bill. The first female President of the United States", she said, pronouncing the words slowly and precisely. "It's really going to happen."

"Uh-huh", replied Bill lazily, intent on eating the takeout barbecue sandwich resting in the styrafoam container on his lap. He had just finished piling coleslaw on top of the juicy pulled pork, and his mouth was watering in anticipation.

Just as he prepared to sink his teeth in, the limo slowed to a halt, and Hillary opened the door. "Alright, honey. I'll see you in an hour", she said as she stepped out of the car. Bill's reply was rendered unintelligible by the large bits of sandwich in his mouth; she smiled, said goodbye and closed the door.

Slowly, she approached a nondescript doorway about halfway down the alley, knowing that this would be the last time. Everything was falling into place - after tonight, her dream would finally become a certainty.

The door opened slowly, and she was greeted by a man cloaked in a black robe. "We've been expecting you. Come in", he said in a deep baritone. She proceeded down the hallway, the sound of chanting becoming more and more audible as she approached the chamber.

As she entered the room, Hillary glanced around, unable to see much in the dim candlelight. Her eyes quickly adjusted, and she noticed the chalice a few feet to her right. She picked it up and positioned it by the head of the table.

The girl was fairly young, perhaps fifteen or sixteen. She had black hair and olive skin, and was just tall enough to lay out on the table without stretching much. She was restrained with leather straps, and had a rubber gag in her mouth. She was sweating with fear, her chest heaving up and down uncontrollably and the air loudly escaping her nostrils.

One of the robed chanters began to turn a crank positioned on the wall, which caused the table to recline until it was standing vertically on its head. The girl was hanging upside down, and while she tried with all of her strength to snap the restraints, they held their position.

Hillary turned around and looked her in the eye as she held up the knife. The girls eyes shot wide open, a look of terror engulfing her face. Her muffled screams could be heard through the gag, even over the chanting that had grown harmonically richer and more rapid in tempo.

Hillary held the knife up to her throat. The girl was quivering with fear. Hillary watched as a tear rolled down the girl's inverted forehead. In one slow, deliberate stroke, Hillary drew the knife across her throat. The girl's last attempts to scream forced her dying breath through the cut, causing a gargling sound as air mixed with the blood pouring out into the chalice below.

As the girl's movements became weak and erratic, and Hillary watched the last bit of life leave her eyes. She tapped her foot as she patiently waited for the blood to stop flowing. After the chalice was filled, and she allowed the remaining blood to run through the grated floor into the drain below. She raised the chalice as the monks incanted their blessing for the sacrifice. "Hail Satan", she exclaimed solemnly, and proceeded to take a long, deep drink. The blood was hot and thick down the back of her throat. She took another gulp, and then another.

"Just think", she thought to herself. "The first female President of the United States".

zard0z

Re: President Hillary Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »

That was funny.  I may not like Hillary and where she stands or her past practices, but blood drinking and deals with the devil are pretty creative...LOL

;D

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 12:16:18 PM »

At the start of reading that I was hungry for a coleslaw and pulled pork sandwich...but now, not so much.
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

Farmer.Ted

• Hero Talker
  • I will try to be good. For a minute!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 01:30:19 PM »

Interesting.. sad thing is she doesn't need the devil
All she needs to do is keep pretending to be:
A southerner with a drawl
An old black woman
A rich NY socialite..

Wow she is everything to everybody.
Oh and keep poo-poo'ing everything that Obama says.
Watch your back Hil, here comes John E.
When the real mudslinging starts, look for Rudy G to bury her.

Normal Joe

• Hero Talker
  • Yep..it's true. I'm Normal...
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 01:56:42 PM »

I used to know a girl named Hillary. She wasn't much like the Hillary you're talking about tho..she was pretty and had a nice personality, and was easy to get along with. She never smoked cigars, told lies or cheated in the stock market and commodity markets. Er...sorry I guess her husband smokes cigars...I't just normal to be suspicious of people who have demonstrated un-reliability..Yep..I'm just being normal...  ;D
If all the leaves on all the trees could talk....

numberone

• Elite Talker
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 02:05:16 PM »

I don't think Rudy G will be slinging any mud Hillary's way because he will be afraid of what will be  found in his closet.  And, I don't think the   conservative republicans will accept Mr. G's liberal stand on some of their issues.

zard0z

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 03:25:37 PM »

At the start of reading that I was hungry for a coleslaw and pulled pork sandwich...

After reading that this morning I had to go get one for lunch, Shorty's in Toledo on Monroe St...LOL

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 04:00:17 PM »

So, Political Refugee, what did they do with the body of the girl?

Also, how do you know this happened?  Huh?

;D

Heck, I believe it.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

Greg Chamberlain

• Hero Talker
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 10:05:47 PM »

After reading that this morning I had to go get one for lunch, Shorty's in Toledo on Monroe St...LOL

Was it good?
"To preserve the freedom of the human mind then and freedom of the press, every spirit should be ready to devote itself to martyrdom; for as long as we may think as we will, and speak as we think, the condition of man will proceed in improvement." - Thomas Jefferson

Chips

• Hero Talker
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 08:52:32 PM »

I didn't want to read all of your post, but I am curious.
Are you voting for Hillary?
So, how's that
“hope” and “change”
working out for you?

Mayonnaise

• Hero Talker
    • Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 09:25:46 PM »

Monroe County Michigan Lost & Forgotten History
http://monroelosthistory.wordpress.com/

doubtfire

• Super Talker
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 09:34:22 PM »

Give me a break!  That same e-mail was going around all last year but instead of Hillary's picture next to the horse's behind, it was Mr. Bush's.  Now thats not so unbelievable to me because he is always making a horses' behind out of himself!

zard0z

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 11:15:15 AM »

Was it good?

Yes...They have great stuff, not priced bad either...
Pages: [1]   Go Up