MonroeTalks.com > Categories > News > Another Smattering of Scalia's New Police Professionalism

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another Smattering of Scalia's New Police Professionalism  (Read 1932 times)

Matt (formerly ML)

• Hero Talker
Another Smattering of Scalia's New Police Professionalism
« on: September 03, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »

From Radley Balko:

"- Cop apparently shooting at a snake in a tree accidentally kills a five-year-old boy.
 - Police dog dies after being left in officer's car for 13 hours in 109-degree heat."

The rest here:
http://www.theagitator.com/archives/028113.php#028113

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
Re: Another Smattering of Scalia's New Police Professionalism
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 11:32:41 AM »

Feds Say Ex-Illinois Chief Was Bad Guy
Chief accused of running 'illegal racketeering enterprise'

The feds Thursday called it "an illegal racketeering enterprise."
In Melrose Park, it was known as the police department.
A federal grand jury Thursday indicted the west suburb's former police chief and six current and former cops and village employees, accusing them of shaking down local businesses from at least 1996 until 2006.
Vito R. Scavo, who retired last year after 30 years on the force, including 12 as the police chief, was accused of forcing local businesses to hire a private security company he owned and then using village officers, squad cars and offices for his own benefit.

http://www.officer.com/web/online/Internal-Affairs-News/Feds-Say-Ex-Illinois-Chief-Was-Bad-Guy/5$36991

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up