MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...  (Read 1274 times)

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
Re: One has to wonder what Whitmer is smoking...
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2019, 12:33:30 PM »

four more years of Trump and a republican Congress just might set the progressives back a touch.  And maybe a couple more conservatives on the SCOTUS.  At least one more..

I don't wish anyone dead......

But it seems like RBG is overdue to head to a trip to the pearly gates.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2019, 05:41:39 PM »

I don't see how RBG can last 5 more years.  She may still be breathing but certainly not competent enough to set on the SCOTUS.

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2019, 02:00:25 PM »

Not for you (nor I) to decide.  Look at Cummins.  Washington mourns a great leader.  Yeah, right.  A racist bigot money grubbing tool.  What he was.

If I was at his funeral, I'd have whizzed in his hole.
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2019, 04:19:18 PM »

Not for you (nor I) to decide.  Look at Cummins.  Washington mourns a great leader.  Yeah, right.  A racist bigot money grubbing tool.  What he was.

If I was at his funeral, I'd have whizzed in his hole.

There are lots of celebrated Democratic Racists.

Robert Byrd comes to mind.

Just part of their institutional hypocrisy.
I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it.
Lyndon B. Johnson

You do not examine legislation in the light of the benefits it will convey if properly administered, but in the light of the wrongs it would do and the harms it would cause if improperly administered.
Lyndon B. Johnson

Monroe Native

• Hero Talker
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2019, 04:34:33 PM »

Go figure.

The Line 5 agreement and law weren't unconstitutional like Dana and Whitless says they were.

Those two are totally useless.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2019/10/court-rules-in-favor-of-enbridge-in-line-5-dispute-with-gov-whitmer.html
Lyndon B. Johnson

Lyndon B. Johnson

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2019, 09:37:37 PM »

I look at it this way...  When it fails (and it will at some point), Whitless and her lesbo AG won't be in office so they will skate scott free.

Enbridge is bearing the full cost of construction, let them build it and put the line inside as well as all the other utilities that cross the straits and be done with it.

No, not Whitless.  What a tool.  Granholm understudy...
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up