MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Political jokes.

Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 410   Go Down

Author Topic: Political jokes.  (Read 302302 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Political jokes.
« Reply #6075 on: April 10, 2017, 10:54:16 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6076 on: April 10, 2017, 10:57:32 PM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6077 on: April 25, 2017, 12:44:45 AM »

A little girl is leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

A biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, 'Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.

The Harley rider replies, 'Why, it was nothing, really.  The lion was behind bars.  I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.’

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed.  I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page.  So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?’

The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I voted for Trump.”

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:

** U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH. **

And that pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6078 on: April 25, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »

YEP
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6079 on: April 26, 2017, 01:23:36 PM »

Just wondering if Bruce Jenner came up missing would his picture be on a carton of Half and Half?

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6080 on: April 26, 2017, 11:22:52 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6081 on: April 26, 2017, 11:24:16 PM »

Berkley

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6082 on: April 29, 2017, 10:19:05 AM »

Oldie - but goodie   - Gotta love them D's in Congress
1:25 into the video is the best part! 

Hank Johnson (Congress D-GA) - Warns Guam May Capsize
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6083 on: April 30, 2017, 11:02:15 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

SidecarFlip

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6084 on: April 30, 2017, 10:43:29 PM »

I have to say, that is the best of the best............ ;D ;D
AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6085 on: May 06, 2017, 02:17:31 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6086 on: May 22, 2017, 09:28:53 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6087 on: May 28, 2017, 06:34:58 PM »

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. Like so many others her age, she considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, and was very much in favor of the redistribution of wealth.

She was deeply ashamed that her father was a rather staunch Republican, a feeling she openly expressed. Based on the lectures that she had participated in, and the occasional chat with a professor, she felt that her father had for years harbored an evil, selfish desire to keep what he thought should be his.

One day she was challenging her father on his opposition to higher taxes on the rich and the addition of more government welfare programs. The self-professed objectivity proclaimed by her professors had to be the truth and she indicated so to her father. He responded by asking how she was doing in school.

Taken aback, she answered rather haughtily that she had a 4.0 GPA, and let him know that it was tough to maintain, insisting that she was taking a very difficult course load and was constantly studying, which left her no time to go out and party like other people she knew. She didn’t even have time for a boyfriend, and didn’t really have many college friends because she spent all her time studying.

Her father listened and then asked, “How is your friend Audrey doing?” She replied, “Audrey is barely getting by. All she takes are easy classes, she never studies, and she barely has a 2.0 GPA. She is so popular on campus; college for her is a blast. She’s always invited to all the parties, and lots of times she doesn’t even show up for classes because she’s too hung over.”

Her wise father asked his daughter, “Why don’t you go to the Dean’s office and ask him to deduct a 1.0 off your GPA and give it to your friend who only has a 2.0. That way you will both have a 3.0 GPA and certainly that would be a fair and equal distribution of GPA.”

The daughter, visibly shocked by her father’s suggestion, angrily fired back, “That wouldn’t be fair! I have worked really hard for my grades! I’ve invested a lot of time, and a lot of hard work! Audrey has done next to nothing toward her degree. She played while I worked my tail off!”

The father slowly smiled, winked and said gently, “Welcome to the Republican party.”
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6088 on: June 06, 2017, 10:40:38 AM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

blue2

• Hero Talker
« Reply #6089 on: June 06, 2017, 10:51:17 AM »

I expect her to have a MBD any day now
Pages: 1 ... 404 405 [406] 407 408 ... 410   Go Up