MonroeTalks.com > Categories > Politics and Government > Political jokes.

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 410   Go Down

Author Topic: Political jokes.  (Read 318359 times)

Professor H

• Hero Talker
Re: Political jokes.
« Reply #870 on: March 20, 2010, 08:07:54 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #871 on: March 20, 2010, 08:09:38 AM »

First, it was not a strip bar, it was an erotic club. And second, what can I say? I'm a night owl.
Marion Berry

But we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.
Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #872 on: March 20, 2010, 02:51:24 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #873 on: March 21, 2010, 02:32:58 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #874 on: March 21, 2010, 11:24:19 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Frenchfry

• Hero Talker
« Reply #875 on: March 22, 2010, 12:38:16 AM »

This is what I see when I visit:

"Sorry Frenchfry, you are banned from posting and sending personal messages on this forum.
This ban is not set to expire."

No emails, no warnings, no communication whatsoever...just that ban

May be what happened to the other libs as well.

I guess disabling the report to admin link only on the lib side was indicative of the slanted games they play.

Enjoy your spoon-fed Faux News type right-wing echo-chamber.

Edited to add:

This is the only way to answer some of the questions posed:

1) I did nothing to warrant the banishment, it's political.

2) It's the router that's blocked but considering all the nonsense right-wing games being played by those running the site...it's just not worth it to bypass the banishment block.

3) The moron stalkers from MT contemplating a visit will be considered a threat and can expect to have a bad day if they act upon those idiotic thoughts.

bumfunkegypt@live.com

PXaiver

« Reply #876 on: March 22, 2010, 06:43:45 AM »

You're trying to pass this off as funny when it's nothing more than a series of lies?

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #877 on: March 22, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »

You're trying to pass this off as funny when it's nothing more than a series of lies?
Its a political cartoon..... but since you feel the need to start a dialogue

Only time will tell!
Come back in a few years and let me know how much it reduced our defecit.
Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

PXaiver

« Reply #878 on: March 22, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »

So its ok to spread lies as long as there's a goofy picture?  I'm seriously offended by that thing...

ThePeracha

« Reply #879 on: March 22, 2010, 12:22:09 PM »

So its ok to spread lies as long as there's a goofy picture?  I'm seriously offended by that thing...

Relax, Marlin. This is supposed to be a funny thread, not some place to start a debate. If you don't like a picture, post a joke or cartoon back, but don't be debating. I don't think many people want this thread to become a place for a debate.
Its a political cartoon..... but since you feel the need to start a dialogue.

Professor H, don't be starting a debate either. Just jokes or cartoons.

PXaiver

« Reply #880 on: March 22, 2010, 01:00:48 PM »

Relax, Marlin. This is supposed to be a funny thread, not some place to start a debate. If you don't like a picture, post a joke or cartoon back, but don't be debating. I don't think many people want this thread to become a place for a debate. Professor H, don't be starting a debate either. Just jokes or cartoons.

Yeah but if it isn't funny, it isn't funny.  Not to mention the fact I NEVER thought someone would find a way to offend me.....

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #881 on: March 22, 2010, 01:51:41 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

Professor H

• Hero Talker
« Reply #882 on: March 22, 2010, 01:54:49 PM »

Marion Berry

Nancy Pelosi

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #883 on: March 24, 2010, 04:49:59 PM »

Gonorrhea Lectim

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.  It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people after having been infected for the past 1-2 years are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is.

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on the market called Vo-tem-out!

You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the second dosage in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again, otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.
The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.

livewire

• Hero Talker
  • "SHALL NOT be infringed". Got it?
« Reply #884 on: March 24, 2010, 05:04:00 PM »

The Spirit of the Woods is like an old good friend.
Makes me feel warm and good inside.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 410   Go Up